• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cutest Pokemon, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt45

Cobalt
I forgot Cyndaquil D: Forget the fact that I said "I'll leave it at that" Add Cyndaquil to the list!

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I forgot Cyndaquil D: Forget the fact that I said "I'll leave it at that" Add Cyndaquil to the list!

Oh yeah! Cyndaquil is pretty cute! 8D

I have forgoten all about Jirachi! its pretty cute too! :D

No. 1 Machop Fan

Cute little Machop, of course! <3

Chimchar comes a close second.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Oh yeah! Cyndaquil is pretty cute! 8D

I have forgoten all about Jirachi! its pretty cute too! :D

I legitimately came in here with those two in mind. Ninja'd...

I'm throwing my hat in for Joltik as well, but the Pokemon I find the cutest?

Swinub. ;220;;220;;220;

Swinub, to me, looks the most like a small, innocent ball of adorability and love. It's the only Pokemon that gives me that "baby" vibe that makes me want to protect it with my life.

Tsundere

For me Slyveon is by far the cutest pokemon to come around yet. :D I generally don't like pink pokemon but those bows are adorable.

Valkerion Moonshadow

For me the first thing that comes to mind is definitely Teddiursa. I remember playing Colosseum and XD and seeing Teddiursa do that little paw thing was just "awwwww"
Also I find Elgyem to be somewhat cute as well.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Eevee and the Eeveelutions are the cutest for me. Also, Milotic is cute and lovely.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Cute little Machop, of course! <3

Chimchar comes a close second.

I want Litwick to steal your soul. (not really) I despise Chimchar. I don't get how that miserable, horiid, pile of drunk junk could attract a folowing.

Oh, but Machop is cute!

And...Teddiursa.

adamfitz

poké-lover
There is so many, like munna, axew, eevee, phanpy, oshawott, swoobat, Whimsicott, cubchoo, larvesta
But on top of all of those is togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.