• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cutest Pokemon, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plusle will always be the cutest to me.

Followed closely by Azurill.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Does anyone else thing zubat is cute?

blisseytank

Swoobat,
i mean have you seen his nose?

Moog2

Must stay awake...
To stay away from such things as Plusle/ Minun/ Pachirisu/ Chespin styled Pokemon; I think Sentret might win it for me. Or Zigzagoon.

for me the cutest Pokemons are always my favorites....

• Oshy's entire evolution line -especially Dewott!- and also Buizel and Floatzel fit in too, because of my love for otters!!
• I also find super cute cat Pokemon (Meowth, Persian, Mew, Skitty, Delcatty, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Glameow, Purugly, Purrloin, Liepard)! Those eyes.... they melt my heart with cuteness, I can imagine them in my lap, purring while I'm posting on Serebii.
• Mienfoo and Mienshao cutest of all fighting types!! - the cuteness of weasels [sub species: ermines, what they are based on] will never leave me
• my #1 most cutest of all Pokemon (no amount of disagreeing, or negative comments about them, will make them less cuter for me), I could stare all day from ears to tail and cuteness would never go away goes to Patrat & Watchog!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.