• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cutest Pokemon, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Vulpix, hands and paws down. You cannot look at a Vulpix and not want to cuddle it.

ysmr97

Probably wynaut or joltik

xDWarrior

Pikachu! I mean just look at the Pikachu 3DS! How cute is that!!

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
No one has yet mentioned Munna yet.. Is it just me that finds it cute?!

I think so, yeah.

The purple flowers clash horribly with its pink skin tone. Its lack of defined head, mixed with the crooked mouth, hideous pink circle stamped where its nose would normally if it didn't already have an awkwardly lipped trunk-like skin tag hanging from the front of said mouth, and the clearly defined two eye-lashes that look no more than tagged on to add femininity and serve as a strange anti-compliment to its over-detailed eyes, all combine together to make it hard for me to imagine that anyone could find the Pokemon easy on the eyes in any description.

Metalpriest

I think so, yeah.

The purple flowers clash horribly with its pink skin tone. Its lack of defined head, mixed with the crooked mouth, hideous pink circle stamped where its nose would normally if it didn't already have an awkwardly lipped trunk-like skin tag hanging from the front of said mouth, and the clearly defined two eye-lashes that look no more than tagged on to add femininity and serve as a strange anti-compliment to its over-detailed eyes, all combine together to make it hard for me to imagine that anyone could find the Pokemon easy on the eyes in any description.

Wow, now Munna looks a lot less cute by reading your quotes!! :p ;) Everything you said is credible.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Obviously, Mudkip is the most adorable Pokemon ever, but Reuniclus and that new panda thingy, Yancham. are quite cute as well.

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Jirachi, hands down. Seriously, Just watch the Jirachi: Wish Maker movie. The cuteness will make you tear up a bit and wish he was real. D:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
For me it's Oshawott, Zorua and Fennekin, AKA the Trinity of Cuteness. And I'm warming up to Pancham as well.

No one has yet mentioned Munna yet.. Is it just me that finds it cute?!

I find Munna... kind of cute. I think it's those eyes.

On the other hand, I think Joltik, male Nidoran, Cubone, Murkrow, Mudkip (always have found it cute, before you ask), Absol, Vulpix, Rufflet, Bonsly, Piplup and Totodile are pretty cute. Especially Joltik.

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
God I couldn't choose, but Vulpix is just so adorable. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.