• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cutting the Ties that Bind! (440)

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
ZoraJolteon said:
Firstly, Charizard can learn Dragonbreath, secondly Sceptile did regain its old attacks.

Any new ones?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
NO, Sceptile just regained its old attacks...we already said that and that he didnt learn any new ones

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Serebii said:
NO, Sceptile just regained its old attacks...we already said that and that he didnt learn any new ones

Some revival then. This sucks major lemons.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
0_o; Go look up revival in a dictionary.

Leon

oh well, was hoping for dragon claw, but still, it might learn new moves at a later date.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
ZoraJolteon said:
0_o; Go look up revival in a dictionary.

Chill dude, kidding, not bothered really as long as it kicks major Arsenal in the next facility.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
crawdauntpro said:
Chill dude, kidding, not bothered really as long as it kicks major Arsenal in the next facility.

As an Arsenal fan that oddly placed quirk makes me angry...

I didn't really want a new move for Sceptile (although it would have been nice), as long as it gains all its old moves back, and is able to battle then that is great. I was worried that maybe it would have been Oakked or released due to the fact it would never learn attacks again but that doesn't seem to be the case. Go Sceptile!

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Benmeister2 said:
As an Arsenal fan that oddly placed quirk makes me angry...

I didn't really want a new move for Sceptile (although it would have been nice), as long as it gains all its old moves back, and is able to battle then that is great. I was worried that maybe it would have been Oakked or released due to the fact it would never learn attacks again but that doesn't seem to be the case. Go Sceptile!

How the hell can that make you angry?
Thats like you sayin to me "have you heard about this new castle they're building?"

Last edited:

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
crawdauntpro said:
How the hell can that make you angry?
Thats like you sayin to me "have you heard about this new castle they're building?"

I'm merely a little bit put off at the fact they're getting so much heat on them lately...

Anyway, detering from football (or soccer, if you will)...I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Benmeister2 said:
I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.
Probably in a similar way to the Charizard in the Pokemon Chronicles episode judging by the trailer scene with the Beedrill. My guess is he gets his attacks back in order to protect Ash from the Beedrill.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Benmeister2 said:
I'm merely a little bit put off at the fact they're getting so much heat on them lately...

Anyway, detering from football (or soccer, if you will)...I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.

I'm meant no offense mate, it was just a pun, apologies about that but just so you know I'm not bothered if people take the mickey out of the Toon because it is all part of football. anyways, Sceptile will kick butt in the next facility. ;254; :)

Aldrius

Orange Champion
The Shadow Ball Eevee thing KINDA makes sense, though... I mean it hatched from an egg, it could have been a hereditary move.

Yeah, sounds cool. Can't wait for the preview pictures. ^_^

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Aldrius said:
The Shadow Ball Eevee thing KINDA makes sense, though... I mean it hatched from an egg, it could have been a hereditary move.

Yeah, sounds cool. Can't wait for the preview pictures. ^_^

tru i agree, it was awesome seeing that move in the preview

if Sceptile did run away from that...it's funny :D

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Sceptile is back and just as good as ever. I was hoping for Dragon Claw but everything in good time. Still, it's good to know Sceptile with slice and dice in style once again.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
`Master~Harley' said:
At least this Sceptile can use attacks.

So did Sceptile defeat Cacnea and Seviper this time?

Yes that is the big question that many should have...it needs to get it's revenge

but knowing the writer's they probably forget that even had happen..lol

nice sig, looks like they update the OPENING...from what ya SIG has to say..lol

anyway...sound like a good ep, wonder if Spenser showed his other pokemon during this ep