• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cwertles breeding shop

UnstoppableHeart

Unstoppable
Hello I am very interested in what you got goin on, can you tell me if you do this type of breeding? I have many hard to come by pokemon to offer, meaning max IVs, hidden abilities, stones, etc

Blastoise Modest
-Dark pulse
-Aura sphere
-Water Pulse
-Dragon Pulse
Max IVs in HP, DEF, SPATK, SPDEF, and preferably speed as well. I believe some of these moves are egg bred which is why I included them. Any ability works as I will be using his Mega Launcher ability in Mega form to mess up people's day.

Nanamine~

Hello I am very interested in what you got goin on, can you tell me if you do this type of breeding? I have many hard to come by pokemon to offer, meaning max IVs, hidden abilities, stones, etc

Blastoise Modest
-Dark pulse
-Aura sphere
-Water Pulse
-Dragon Pulse
Max IVs in HP, DEF, SPATK, SPDEF, and preferably speed as well. I believe some of these moves are egg bred which is why I included them. Any ability works as I will be using his Mega Launcher ability in Mega form to mess up people's day.

Woahhh, isn't that a bit much? Once I get Ditto's I'll see what I can do. No idea when that will be, though.

UnstoppableHeart

Unstoppable
Woahhh, isn't that a bit much? Once I get Ditto's I'll see what I can do. No idea when that will be, though.

Yes it is a lot, but as a competitive battler I want to focus on battling and perfecting my strategy. Ive done my own breeding up to this point so I'm very capable.

If you guys want some help with the shop, I can offer to test teams? You could expand the shop to offer a real live "battle institute" as i am very good about analyzing my opponent's strategies, strengths and weaknesses and can offer feedback. It may stir up potential 'customers'.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Yes it is a lot, but as a competitive battler I want to focus on battling and perfecting my strategy. Ive done my own breeding up to this point so I'm very capable.

If you guys want some help with the shop, I can offer to test teams? You could expand the shop to offer a real live "battle institute" as i am very good about analyzing my opponent's strategies, strengths and weaknesses and can offer feedback. It may stir up potential 'customers'.

Blastoise Modest
-Dark pulse
-Aura sphere
-Water Pulse
-Dragon Pulse

Well, we don't IV breed yet, though we probably will in the future.

Dragon pulse is the only egg move, water pulse is natural and focus blast and dark pulse are tms.

Hmm, there is a team testing section already in a separate forum, so I don't know if this belongs here.
However, you said you could breed? I would be interested in having another breeder in the shop.

UnstoppableHeart

Unstoppable
Well, we don't IV breed yet, though we probably will in the future.

Dragon pulse is the only egg move, water pulse is natural and focus blast and dark pulse are tms.

Hmm, there is a team testing section already in a separate forum, so I don't know if this belongs here.
However, you said you could breed? I would be interested in having another breeder in the shop.

Nice, that's cool there's already a team testing place runnin. I would gladly help breed in the shop! I can IV breed too, it's so tedious yet but the outcome is godly.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Nice, that's cool there's already a team testing place runnin. I would gladly help breed in the shop! I can IV breed too, it's so tedious yet but the outcome is godly.

That would be cool, and useful. :)

RexH

Hi, im looking for a hidden ability jolly Gible with 4 or 5 ivs, with outrage, think its posible man :D?

I'd like to see something would you happen to have a Kangaskhan flawless knowing blizzard thunder focus blast and power up punch I'd just like to know if you can do it lol just messing with you but if it's flawless I'd want it ok I breed Kangaskhans in my own shop but I'd like to see someone else do it kkk
I also want to join the Halloween drawing thx!

Last edited:

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
I can give you a HA Heracross Jolly 5v for bronzor 31/31/31/x/31/0 for trick room purposes :D