• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cwertles breeding shop

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Hi, im looking for a hidden ability jolly Gible with 4 or 5 ivs, with outrage, think its posible man :D?
I can probably manage this, for the right price, what are you paying?

damkillsall

I want to enter the Halloween event

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I'd like to enter the Halloween event, do I have to trade with you to enter?

No, you do not. (but it would be cool lol) Alright, everyone has been entered in the contest! The winners will be announced tommorow.

Suntea07 said:
I can give you a HA Heracross Jolly 5v for bronzor 31/31/31/x/31/0 for trick room purposes

I'll talk to nanamine and see if this is something we can do. :)

RexH said:
Hi, im looking for a hidden ability jolly Gible with 4 or 5 ivs, with outrage, think its posible man ?

Sure, what are you paying?

Mega Kanghaskan said:
I'd like to see something would you happen to have a Kangaskhan flawless knowing blizzard thunder focus blast and power up punch I'd just like to know if you can do it lol just messing with you but if it's flawless I'd want it ok I breed Kangaskhans in my own shop but I'd like to see someone else do it kkk
I also want to join the Halloween drawing thx!

So you want me to breed you a flawless kanghaskan?

Last edited:

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I'd like to enter the Halloween event please.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Alright, after the random drawing the winners are...

RexH and megakanghaskan! congrats!

PM me your friend codes when you are ready to redeem your prize!

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
What IV bred pokemon do you have for trade? I have some 5 flawless IV Espurr breeding stock I don't need anymore.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
What IV bred pokemon do you have for trade? I have some 5 flawless IV Espurr breeding stock I don't need anymore.

None atm, unfortunately. We will update the thread with details as soon as we get some. :)

PeachyKehn

I am looking for a shiny Aron/Lairon/Aggron

I can offer a shiny Gourgeist! Also *any* bp items.
I am willing to go to great lengths to get a shiny Aron, but I have hatched 1700 eggs and none yet =(
FC: 3196-3678-7285

Also, can I enter the contest for a Gourgeist? (Since I will need one to replace my current one =))

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I am looking for a shiny Aron/Lairon/Aggron

I can offer a shiny Gourgeist! Also *any* bp items.
I am willing to go to great lengths to get a shiny Aron, but I have hatched 1700 eggs and none yet =(
FC: 3196-3678-7285

Also, can I enter the contest for a Gourgeist? (Since I will need one to replace my current one =))

Unfortunately, we don't have any shiny arons, and the Halloween event has ended. :( However, I would be willing to train you another gourgeist. :) Would you be interested in one still?

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Update - Nwible will now be working for the shop! He will be offering IV breeding, HA Pokemon and more! Also, I will update the shop soon with more Pokemon I have amassed!

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Willing to trade a Garchompite for your Leveling-Up service for my Azumarill.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Willing to trade a Garchompite for your Leveling-Up service for my Azumarill.

Ok, sounds good.

What level is he now? And just to level 100, right? He should be done by tommorow morning if we trade soon, is that ok? :)

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Ok, sounds good.

What level is he now? And just to level 100, right? He should be done by tommorow morning if we trade soon, is that ok? :)

Azumarill is level 27 currently. I can trade right now, FC is in sig. My IGN is Griffin and you can initiate a trade whenever you are ready.

EDIT: Oh, and please keep Aqua Jet, Superpower, and Belly Drum.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Azumarill is level 27 currently. I can trade right now, FC is in sig. My IGN is Griffin and you can initiate a trade whenever you are ready.

EDIT: Oh, and please keep Aqua Jet, Superpower, and Belly Drum.

Ok, I'll PM you when he is done. Also, just keep torchic, I have a bunch. :p

Last edited:

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Bump ~ Updated the main page, IV breeding request can now be taken!

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Can you breed a flawless except attack azumarill or Mariel with aqua jet and belly drum? I have a flawless Honedge

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Can you breed a flawless except attack azumarill or Mariel with aqua jet and belly drum? I have a flawless Honedge

I do have a maril breeding pair, so I planned on trying that soon. :)

However, why do you want it flawless except attack? Wouldn't except special attack be better?