• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cwertles breeding shop

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Oh yeah, sorry. Put my order on hold as I still need to get the Honedge

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Oh yeah, sorry. Put my order on hold as I still need to get the Honedge

Thats fine, I'm not sure how long it will take anyway.

What do you want for the horsea.

Hmm, not too sure, make an offer.

It is my OT too, so I am kind of attached to it, but I might trade for the right offer.

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Hey, I was wondering if I could have a Protean Froakie? I can trade an Adamant Honedge with 31/31/31/xx/31/xx for it if that's alright. Can you PM me if you're interested? Thanks ! :)

Bananashake

Looking for a Modest Rotom, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Got a Goomy with gooey, in combination with any BP item except ability capsule.

FC: 0318-7923-6721

Timezone: +1gmt (amsterdam)

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Hey, I was wondering if I could have a Protean Froakie? I can trade an Adamant Honedge with 31/31/31/xx/31/xx for it if that's alright. Can you PM me if you're interested? Thanks ! :)

Sure! PM sent.

Looking for a Modest Rotom, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Got a Goomy with gooey, in combination with any BP item except ability capsule.

FC: 0318-7923-6721

Timezone: +1gmt (amsterdam)

I will notify nwible, has he is the one who take breeding requests. :) Do you want me to PM you if he accepts?

Do you have female togepi?

Elena90

Do you have Beldums atm? Adamant with 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
I can get you a lot of 5 IV pokemon, some with Hidden Abilities.
I have:
Jolly Gible
Adamant Trapinch
Calm Espurr with HA
Adamant Bunnelby, HA
Modest or Calm Eevee
Timid Noibat, Infiltrator
Jolly Dratini, HA
Adamant Kangashkan
Calm Togepi, HA
Jolly Bagon, HA

etc etc. :)

Last edited:

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Do you have Beldums atm? Adamant with 31/31/31/xx/31/31?
I can get you a lot of 5 IV pokemon, some with Hidden Abilities.
I have:
Jolly Gible
Adamant Trapinch
Calm Espurr with HA
Adamant Bunnelby, HA
Modest or Calm Eevee
Timid Noibat, Infiltrator
Jolly Dratini, HA
Adamant Kangashkan
Calm Togepi, HA
Jolly Bagon, HA

etc etc. :)

I will notify nwible and see if he would be interested. :)

I'll pm you if he can do it.

Also, we are currently looking for more IV breeders! If you are interested in helping out at the shop, PM me or post here!

nwible

Breeder
People: What I do is that if you give me a pokemon I can ev, iv, and exp train along with getting a new nature. I also sent cwertle a list of what DW I have so he can add it. I do not have everything, just wait for the updated list.

nwible

Breeder

I have a protean froakie, any nature specified???

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Hey guys, we have a big request. Heres the message I received.

Mye - Today 7:56 PM
If possible, I may need your shop to help me with something huge. Over the past little while I've been playing online competitive battles in x and y, and after being demolished by the japanese like pearl harbor, I've decided to finally revamp my entire team and hopefully teach those saki-swigging bastards a lesson. I seek a chansey, lucario, blaziken, azumarill, ferrothorn, heracross, pinsir, scizor, togekiss, aegislash, and carbink. Movesets, ev's, iv's, and abilities will be provided should your troupe wish to accept this request, and as for "payment", I have 600bp in addition to dozens of lv100's and semi-flawless legendaries. Really just a matter of what your troupe wants for those pkmn.

This seems like alot, but basicaly its just a bunch of small orders, and he's paying well. :) I personally can do any EV training and leveling, as well as supply the pokemon. (Not yet IV bred)

Mye

Someone has to win..
Hey guys, we have a big request. Heres the message I received.

Mye - Today 7:56 PM
If possible, I may need your shop to help me with something huge. Over the past little while I've been playing online competitive battles in x and y, and after being demolished by the japanese like pearl harbor, I've decided to finally revamp my entire team and hopefully teach those saki-swigging bastards a lesson. I seek a chansey, lucario, blaziken, azumarill, ferrothorn, heracross, pinsir, scizor, togekiss, aegislash, and carbink. Movesets, ev's, iv's, and abilities will be provided should your troupe wish to accept this request, and as for "payment", I have 600bp in addition to dozens of lv100's and semi-flawless legendaries. Really just a matter of what your troupe wants for those pkmn.

This seems like alot, but basicaly its just a bunch of small orders, and he's paying well. :) I personally can do any EV training and leveling, as well as supply the pokemon. (Not yet IV bred)

I should also probably add that I also have an unopened copy of pokemon X sitting on my coffee table, so in addition to what I mentioned earlier I can basically offer anything item-wise/pokemon-wise (including megastones and legendaries) from that game. Also, don't mind the japanese "trash-talk", over the past 10 games I've played I've gone 6-4 with all 4 losses coming to people based in asia (including a 6-0 slaughtering that saw my 252hp/252atk/4def aegislash with +6 boosted def/sdef get ohko'd by a mega-cross.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I went to Rairyan's Trade shop and requested, but never got a Reply. So I ask would you EV train my Aggron in Special Defense and Attack? (Mostly Special Defense) And as reward I can offer Hidden Ability Breloom.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I should also probably add that I also have an unopened copy of pokemon X sitting on my coffee table, so in addition to what I mentioned earlier I can basically offer anything item-wise/pokemon-wise (including megastones and legendaries) from that game. Also, don't mind the japanese "trash-talk", over the past 10 games I've played I've gone 6-4 with all 4 losses coming to people based in asia (including a 6-0 slaughtering that saw my 252hp/252atk/4def aegislash with +6 boosted def/sdef get ohko'd by a mega-cross.

Alright, cool.
And was Aegislash in attack or defense mode? e.e

Looking for 5IV Male Trapinch/Growlithe, too lazy to do it myself >.>

I'll see if Yoshi or Nwible can do it. :)

I went to Rairyan's Trade shop and requested, but never got a Reply. So I ask would you EV train my Aggron in Special Defense and Attack? (Mostly Special Defense) And as reward I can offer Hidden Ability Breloom.

I can take care of that for you myself, as I have been looking for breloom. :)