• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cwertles breeding shop

cwertle

Don't Blink!

h4ckgu

i wanna ask how i can request for breed pokemon?
all ur breeder is stil online? or i just report to u and u can tell them?

Kiga

I have a few IV bred pokemon that I can offer:

Larvitar (M) - Guts - Jolly - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - (Dragon Dance)
Larvitar (M) - Guts - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/x - (Dragon Dance)
Fletchling (F) - Gale Wings - Adamant - 31/x/31/31/31/x
Honedge (M) - No Guard - Adamant - x/31/31/x/31/31
Honedge (M) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/x
Honedge (M/F) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/x/31
Honedge (M/F) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/x/x/31/31

What I really need is a pokemon with Pokerus, if you can help me with that.

nwible

Breeder
I have a few IV bred pokemon that I can offer:

Larvitar (M) - Guts - Jolly - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - (Dragon Dance)
Larvitar (M) - Guts - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/x - (Dragon Dance)
Fletchling (F) - Gale Wings - Adamant - 31/x/31/31/31/x
Honedge (M) - No Guard - Adamant - x/31/31/x/31/31
Honedge (M) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/x
Honedge (M/F) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/x/31
Honedge (M/F) - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/x/x/31/31

What I really need is a pokemon with Pokerus, if you can help me with that.

I can give you a pokemon with pokerus

cwertle

Don't Blink!
i wanna ask how i can request for breed pokemon?
all ur breeder is stil online? or i just report to u and u can tell them?

You can request here or PM a breeder.

Kiga

I can give you a pokemon with pokerus

Alright, so will you be able to trade tonight? I'm entering a tournament with some friends on Monday, and I still need to EV train my team.

Which one would you like, and would you like them to be named? I have a codex that I use when I breed, so they are currently named along the lines of Cf7, so it might be preferable for you if they are named something else. My code is 0791-2136-9777.

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Hey, I've got a female Quick Feet (Technician Breloom) Shroomish, Jolly, with 31 IVs in Attack. I'm looking to trade it for one of your Xerneas. Any of them will work :).

I've also got a female 5 IV Dratini 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Naive, Marvel Scale up to trade for a Xerneas.

If you're interested, add my FC down below.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Hey, I've got a female Quick Feet (Technician Breloom) Shroomish, Jolly, with 31 IVs in Attack. I'm looking to trade it for one of your Xerneas. Any of them will work :).

I've also got a female 5 IV Dratini 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Naive, Marvel Scale up to trade for a Xerneas.

If you're interested, add my FC down below.

I was actually offered a breloom through PM, thanks though!

Hmm, dratini sounds good, but I would prefer a different nature, do you think it would be possible for you to breed an adamant/jolly one?

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
I was actually offered a breloom through PM, thanks though!

Hmm, dratini sounds good, but I would prefer a different nature, do you think it would be possible for you to breed an adamant/jolly one?

I've got a male Adamant Dratini (with Marvel Scale) with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/xx.

Other than that, I've got various 4 IV Adamant Dratinis (with Marvel Scale) that can be traded.

Last edited:

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I've got a male Adamant Dratini (with Marvel Scale) with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/xx.

Other than that, I've got various 4 IV Adamant Dratinis (with Marvel Scale) that can be traded.

Do you think it would be possible for you to breed an adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 dratini? Gender doesn't matter.

nwible

Breeder
Alright, so will you be able to trade tonight? I'm entering a tournament with some friends on Monday, and I still need to EV train my team.

Which one would you like, and would you like them to be named? I have a codex that I use when I breed, so they are currently named along the lines of Cf7, so it might be preferable for you if they are named something else. My code is 0791-2136-9777.

Yeah can you be online in 5 min

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Just bred a female Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with IVs of 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Ready to trade for a Xerneas (preferably Japanese :)).

FC is down below if you're still interested.

Added you, whats your ingame name? Or just send me a trade request, I'm phoenix.