• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cwertles breeding shop

nwible

Breeder
Yes, I'm on right now. Who would you like?

Can you get on now??? Sorry 3DS died and couldn't find charger. But could I have the Fletchling (F) - Gale Wings - Adamant - 31/x/31/31/31/x.

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Can you EV Train and level up my Rotom-W to 50? I will give you a Naive 5IV Bagon for doing this.

cwertle

Don't Blink!

Maiiite

Hiya!

Im looking for a Jolly 5IV (no SpATK) Beldum w/ Clear Body ability.

To trade I have:
5IV (no SpATK) Jolly Shellder w/ Skill link and Rock Blast egg move
5IV (no SpATK) Jolly Torchic w/ Speed boost
5IV (No ATK) Modest Eevee
5IV (No ATK) Modest Deino
Any 48 BP item

Also have heaps of 4IV Beldums to trade to further re-imburse you should you want it

Thanks!

Do iv breed these pokes?

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Hey can you breed me a bold ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/0 for a jolly moxie pinsir with close combat or heracross moxie jolly?

Last edited:

Fleaskid

Psychic Trainer
what would you want for a Xerneas, gentle, 31/31/x/31/x/x ?

cwertle

Don't Blink!
what would you want for a Xerneas, gentle, 31/31/x/31/x/x ?

What do you have? I would like IV bred pokemon or maybe an X exclusive mega stone (Especialy charizardite x)

Fleaskid

Psychic Trainer
What do you have? I would like IV bred pokemon or maybe an X exclusive mega stone (Especialy charizardite x)
I have a Venusaur level 49 JPN (Japanese) female,Chlorophyll Ralts 5IV 5/5/5/5/6 and a Frogadier with a hidden ability Protean JPN (Japanese) level 39

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I have a Venusaur level 49 JPN (Japanese) female,Chlorophyll Ralts 5IV 5/5/5/5/6 and a Frogadier with a hidden ability Protean JPN (Japanese) level 39

What do you mean about the ralts? Its IVs are 5/5/5/5/6? I need something with 31/31/31/x/31/31

Fleaskid

Psychic Trainer
What do you mean about the ralts? Its IVs are 5/5/5/5/6? I need something with 31/31/31/x/31/31
sorry that was the wrong one let me check my boxes i know i had a pokemon with the 31/31/31/31/31 IV somewhere and do you want any of the other pokemon?

cwertle

Don't Blink!
sorry that was the wrong one let me check my boxes i know i had a pokemon with the 31/31/31/31/31 IV somewhere and do you want any of the other pokemon?

I already have HA frogadier, nut tell me when you find the 5IV pokemon.

sswotwot

Would I be able to get a HA Modest Squirtle (nicknamed Squirt) with egg move Aqua Ring with perfect IVs in everything except Atk? I have a 5 IV Adamant Honedge (In all except SpAtk) with Egg Moves Shadow Sneak and Metal Sound.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Would I be able to get a HA Modest Squirtle (nicknamed Squirt) with egg move Aqua Ring with perfect IVs in everything except Atk? I have a 5 IV Adamant Honedge (In all except SpAtk) with Egg Moves Shadow Sneak and Metal Sound.

I actualy have two 5IV Aegislash, and one is shiny, but do you have anything else you can offer?