• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cybernetic Magician's effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I've been dueling lately against a guy who uses Cybernetic Magician. Now, my question is this: Can he use Cyber's effect during my Battle Phase? (Discard 1 card to lower/increase the ATK of one monster to 2000.)

Aikou Bupiggu

Its effect is spell speed one, meaning he can only use it in his turn, tell the person you've been dueling that Brad says he sucks >.>

Not that you will, but meh.

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
As everyone else has said, the effect of "Cybernetic Magician" is a Spell Speed 1 Ignition Effect. Meaning this moron is cheating and needs to be punched in the face. Hard.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Phaedra said:
As everyone else has said, the effect of "Cybernetic Magician" is a Spell Speed 1 Ignition Effect. Meaning this moron is cheating and needs to be punched in the face. Hard.

I see. I told him this today when he decided to play Cybernetic. :3 It was fun watching him squirm when he couldn't use it in the same way he has been.

I take it this rule also applies to Tribe Infecting? Some of the people in my circle of YGO players have decided to go back to Trad, so it'll be handy to know should I agree to duel them. (One guy, Nick, insisted he could use TIV's effect any time he wanted. >_>)

One more question. Dummy Golem. I know it's a Flip effect, but if it's destroyed when I attack it while it's Face Down, it doesn't get to activate its effect, right? Since the card says you swap it and one monster on your opponent's side of the field. But since it's destroyed and in the graveyard, it can't be swaped and thus cannot do the trade.

See, I dueled someone today that insisted that they get my card, even though Dummy was destroyed, they get my Ultimate Insect Lv. 7. I was not amused. I let him do it anyway, after much argueing, and then proceeded to throw down my Insect Barrier. XD

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Skru-Chan said:
Correct, Alfonso, he *cannot* take your creature. It *has* to be switched with Dummy Golem =/
Just like you need to have a monster to use creature swap. I hate it when
n00bs try to trade me their Mataza the zapper. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.