• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cyclng Road Records

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Just a thread to post your Cycling Road records.

Mine is 9.18 seconds (on Emerald) with 0 collisions.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My best time is 9.16 seconds (with no collisons) in Sapphire and Emerald version. I've been told that the best time is 9.15 seconds, but I've never been able to get that time. :x

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Oh wow... I made a typo in the tread title.

I'm not sure if I ever got any better than my current record or not on any previous files, though.

ZKE

I can confirm a 9.15 and 0 collision record on my Ruby version. I set that about three years ago while killing time for breeding and egg hatching IIRC, and I've never been able to repeat it.

9:14 with zero collisions. I used to do the cycling road challenge when I wanted to hatch eggs.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I got 9:17 without collisions on my emerald. And I was rather sleepy doing that.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Don't remember the exact number, but it's the fastest possible time (with no collisions obviously).

ashiemore

I think I had 9.5 with no collisions and 9.3 with one collision... X|

~ashiemore

Palamon

Silence is Purple
0 collisions and about 7.00 seconds, and believe me it wasn't easy.