• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cynthia:aka my Shirona fanart painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, um idont like my girls this big, but i think its cute and had fun paintin this anyway (am in NO Way pokin fun at fat girls (i like em chubby) or the character cynthia(shes my favorite female trainer)...though u may not believe me anyway)

n82800126_30185042_8978.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/62000965/ my deviant art page where i posted this.

heheh. she has grown lazy with the new pokemon champion throne they installed, and to cope with her loss at the end of the game she became addicted to rare candies. haha, well those with good sense of humor enjoy, its just a game remember...
hope i dont get all flames. ^_^ i draw a lot of big girls and played this game a lot this summer so i was compelled to do this!

-Leafia-

It REALLY scares me... I never actually though Of Cynthia being fat especially not as fat as you made her but still.....

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, at least now she's at Level 100. (She reminds me of Sally Struthers in the South Park episode "Starvin' Marvin in Space.")

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
I seriously busted out laughing my *** off. See? I even spelled out "lmao" to show you how serious I am about the hilarity this picture induces.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
What in the name of beelzebub is THAT!!!
Good word no dobt!!
but.. dear god....

hahahahaha!!!

psilocybin

Not my sort of thing, but you did a great job on it. The coloring looks fantastic. What did you use?
I like how you draw faces. It's rather pretty, and it suits her body type.
Most of the time when people draw the heads on fat people, the heads are always too skinny. Hooray for proper proportioning!

Her right leg looks a bit big compared to her left one. Other than that, great job!

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
For Arceus' sake!!! Whats that???? How could you? Arceus'll fall on you for drawing She Who Shall Not Be Named so fat!!!

10/10 XD

thanks

Not my sort of thing, but you did a great job on it. The coloring looks fantastic. What did you use?
I like how you draw faces. It's rather pretty, and it suits her body type.
Most of the time when people draw the heads on fat people, the heads are always too skinny. Hooray for proper proportioning!

Her right leg looks a bit big compared to her left one. Other than that, great job!

thankyou. i am always really happy when someone who doesnt really like the fact that i turned her into a big girl, but can still appreciate how its done and find the image beautiful

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
wow lol seriously lol
(on another note TheAmericanDream please read the rules and dont tripple post thanks)

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Eh... This may sound creepy, but she looks like this girl at my school.....

Crystal Clair

I like the concept of characters being drawn in unlikely situations.... or in other words, like Azami in a pretty pink dress and not a tight catsuit or Flannery in an elegant dress or kimono rather than in a skimpy bikini, or like your pic, an overweight Shirona rather than a slim one..... I guess you can call it the concept of irony.

Keep up the irony.

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
ZOMG SHE'S FAT!

Sorry for Caps, but that is truly shocking...!

paul

I like the concept of characters being drawn in unlikely situations.... or in other words, like Azami in a pretty pink dress and not a tight catsuit or Flannery in an elegant dress or kimono rather than in a skimpy bikini, or like your pic, an overweight Shirona rather than a slim one..... I guess you can call it the concept of irony.

Keep up the irony.

haha, thanks, well i think a champion as someone who gets easily spoiled so maybe its not so far from a possible truth, heh, shinji? paul from the new pokemon season is awesome though, hes such a jerk but he is a great trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.