1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cynthia:aka my Shirona fanart painting

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TheAmericanDream, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold10

Gold10 Enigmatic Unknown

that was excellent, yet I'm kind of scared now of it.

2. SudovVoOdO

SudovVoOdO The afro is powerful

Omg!!! Stop making sexy girls like that! Please... Cynthia is the sexiest of pokémon till now.

3. heheh, well hate to offend, my mentality is that i took the sexiest pokemon girl and just made her bigger, personally i think she is still pretty, actually i like her better like this (just personal preference). so it'll probably continue relentlessly. well im sure on some level you like this.;444; go fat cynthia! eat eat eat!

4. veekirby

veekirby The legendary Vee!

...fat cynthia...playful.(even though it's kinda gross...)

5. Mr.Palkia_7389

Mr.Palkia_7389 Well-Known Member

WOW MUMA SHES FAT! She has lips were her belly button should be.

6. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

Oh my, now I'm scarred for life. I'll never look at Cynthia the same way again.

7. Raunchy_fad

Raunchy_fad Ooh, maaaan!

Though I'm not exactly fond of this internet fad centered around morbidly-obese cartoon characters, I gotta say you're an excellent artist. The colors, the lines, the highlights and shading all works wonders together. Even though the subject matter is questionable you've managed to make an absolutely lovely work of art, man.

But... could you maybe explain why girls drawn on the web are either huge or skeletal? What does the world have against girls of a normal weight?

8. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

I don't think I'll ever look at beautiful Cynthia the same way again. Really just looking at this picture makes me want to eat a salad and go to the gym. ^_^; Looking at her, she reminded me of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in wonderland. Anyway, though the idea is, less than...pretty, the way you drew it is very nice. You are an excellent artist. Just your ideas are questionable. I'll give you full points for originality though. Never seen this or anything like this before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.