• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cynthia Ships?

Well?

• CaveatShipping (Jupiter/Cynthia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DoubleAShipping (Marina (from Johto)/Cynthia)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Another shipping poll? As if we didn't have enough?

Yes, it's true: another shipping poll. Today, we're looking at the always lovely Sinnoh Champion - Cynthia - and her possible mates.

Rules:
As always, follow the Shippers' Community and SPPf rules;
Remember to explain your choices;
And please respect others!

Anyway, I really like BlackQueenShipping (Hilda/Cynthia), as they're two of my favourite characters and they seem to get along... Fairly well. (Though, it's difficult to tell, as Hilda doesn't say much.)
I'm also a fan of WikiErrorShipping (Lance/Cynthia) because they're two very challenging Champions that are good at what they do.

What about you?

Last edited:

NinjaMay

Death Scythe
Eh, the only Cynthia ship I ever kind of liked was Girlpowershipping. (CynthiaxDawn) Mainly because of all the interaction in the D/P/Pt games and the anime. Cynthia gives Dawn a lot of advice in the games (and a togepi egg), and Dawn really looked up to her in the anime. As I said I don't really like it THAT much so I don't really have many reasons.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
The only ship I support is WikiErrorShipping, because both are very strong trainers and I think they will be a nice couple.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
CynthiaxLeaf, because I think it's cute and I think Leaf's the perfect young trainer to hang around with Cynthia, just picture it.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Lucas x Cynthia. I treat this as a OTP for Cynthia. And I see her be a true mentor towards Lucas. And I also like Rayshipping Ash and Cynthia.

I really like LoliShotaShipping (Cynthia & Steven Stone). I just always have? I think it is because they are both super strong champions. Beyond that, I really don't understand my dedication to that ship.

BlueDragonfangirl

I vote AshxCynthia, I loved the scenes they had together ^

I am Lu

Lolishotashipping (Steven/Cynthia), because they're both strong trainers and there's a remarkable amount of fanart and fanfiction for it, despite it being a nevermetship.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Freakchampionship :3

(gamefreakX cynthia ) no offense cause they are include her in everygame since they introduce her =.=

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'm surprised you didn't put one for iris in the poll, just considering the heavy implied stuff that iris shows around cynthia.

shadorai

wandering trainer
there seems to be an error. there is no cynthiaXsteven option on the poll.

Luthor

i voted for wikierrorshipping (i'm not a fan of that name) though i find cynthia hard to ship in general. Lance seems to me to be one who might be able to reach her.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
God damn it. What a hard one.
I think she fits with Alder. They met each other once or twice in the anime, if I'm correct, wich makes their relationship very sweet. It's like "love at the first sight", and their couple is nice to me. Is there a name for that shipping ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.