1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cynthia Ships?

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Estellise, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Well?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2013.
  1. WikiErrorShipping (Lance/Cynthia)

23.5%
  2. CaveatShipping (Jupiter/Cynthia)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CreationLegendShipping (Arceus/Cynthia)

2.9%
  4. DoubleAShipping (Marina (from Johto)/Cynthia)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. FantastiqueShipping (Fantina/Cynthia)

2.9%
  6. GirlPowerShipping (Dawn/Cynthia)

29.4%
  7. BlackQueenShipping (Hilda/Cynthia)

5.9%
  8. Other

52.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Another shipping poll? As if we didn't have enough?

Yes, it's true: another shipping poll. Today, we're looking at the always lovely Sinnoh Champion - Cynthia - and her possible mates.

Rules:
    As always, follow the Shippers' Community and SPPf rules;
    Remember to explain your choices;
    And please respect others!

Anyway, I really like BlackQueenShipping (Hilda/Cynthia), as they're two of my favourite characters and they seem to get along... Fairly well. (Though, it's difficult to tell, as Hilda doesn't say much.)
    I'm also a fan of WikiErrorShipping (Lance/Cynthia) because they're two very challenging Champions that are good at what they do.

What about you?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  2. NinjaMay

NinjaMay Death Scythe

Eh, the only Cynthia ship I ever kind of liked was Girlpowershipping. (CynthiaxDawn) Mainly because of all the interaction in the D/P/Pt games and the anime. Cynthia gives Dawn a lot of advice in the games (and a togepi egg), and Dawn really looked up to her in the anime. As I said I don't really like it THAT much so I don't really have many reasons.

3. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

The only ship I support is WikiErrorShipping, because both are very strong trainers and I think they will be a nice couple.

4. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Arceus/cynthia, because shipping anyone with a polemon is always funny.

5. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

CynthiaxLeaf, because I think it's cute and I think Leaf's the perfect young trainer to hang around with Cynthia, just picture it.

6. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I like Rukarioshipping, Cynthia x Riley. Like no kidding, it was my OTP but then I found it had no fanart and no fiction. >.>

7. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

Lucas x Cynthia. I treat this as a OTP for Cynthia. And I see her be a true mentor towards Lucas. And I also like Rayshipping Ash and Cynthia.

8. airisuflower

airisuflower upupupu

I really like LoliShotaShipping (Cynthia & Steven Stone). I just always have? I think it is because they are both super strong champions. Beyond that, I really don't understand my dedication to that ship.

9. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

I vote AshxCynthia, I loved the scenes they had together ^

10. Hikatoshi26

Hikatoshi26 Well-Known Member

I say Wikierrorshipping due to awesome name.

11. I am Lu

I am Lu Well-Known Member

Lolishotashipping (Steven/Cynthia), because they're both strong trainers and there's a remarkable amount of fanart and fanfiction for it, despite it being a nevermetship.

12. k6666

k6666 Pikachu Fan

Freakchampionship :3

(gamefreakX cynthia ) no offense cause they are include her in everygame since they introduce her =.=

13. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

I'm surprised you didn't put one for iris in the poll, just considering the heavy implied stuff that iris shows around cynthia.

14. Wallace x Cynthia, I don't know how I came up with it, but I just know that it can be nice. I think they look nice together, and both have a Milotic. I don't actively support it, but I do think it's kinda nice.

15. shadorai

shadorai wandering trainer

there seems to be an error. there is no cynthiaXsteven option on the poll.

16. ShinyGibleOfEpicness

ShinyGibleOfEpicness Dragon Queen

WIKIERROR FOR THE WIN!!! I also like LoliShota, but I prefer calling it blacksteel

17. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

RayShipping? :eek: Age doesn't matter when it comes to love :eek::eek:

18. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

i voted for wikierrorshipping (i'm not a fan of that name) though i find cynthia hard to ship in general. Lance seems to me to be one who might be able to reach her.

19. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Girlpower shipping!!

I voted coz when I played as Dawn in Diamond, Cynthia was such a stalker :p nya~

20. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

God damn it. What a hard one.
    I think she fits with Alder. They met each other once or twice in the anime, if I'm correct, wich makes their relationship very sweet. It's like "love at the first sight", and their couple is nice to me. Is there a name for that shipping ?

Last edited: May 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.