• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cynthia Ships?

Well?

• CaveatShipping (Jupiter/Cynthia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DoubleAShipping (Marina (from Johto)/Cynthia)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
God damn it. What a hard one.
I think she fits with Alder. They met each other once or twice in the anime, if I'm correct, wich makes their relationship very sweet. It's like "love at the first sight", and their couple is nice to me. Is there a name for that shipping ?
It's called Goketsushipping.

Thunderfox

GirlPowerShipping has been one of my Pokemon OTPs since Diamond and Platinum, the anime(though tbh I can't see Cynthia with a contest girl but their interactions are still good) and a few fics and fanarts have just cemented it. As long as the age doesn't bother you they're so cute together

GirlPowerShipping has been one of my Pokemon OTPs since Diamond and Platinum, the anime(though tbh I can't see Cynthia with a contest girl but their interactions are still good) and a few fics and fanarts have just cemented it. As long as the age doesn't bother you they're so cute together

The fanarts are just too good. Any Dawn/Cynthia fan will ship this just for the sake of the fanarts :eek:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
The fanarts are just too good. Any Dawn/Cynthia fan will ship this just for the sake of the fanarts :eek:

Haha, I know. There's like billions of GirlPower arts out there. That made me like them even more tbh.
Kinda weird for 10 years difference of age. Atleast I think Cynthis is 20. Unsure, nya~

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Definitely girl power. Also shampooshipping (n x cynthia.) One of my OTPS.
Wikierror
Black queen
Steven stone x Cynthia.
One sided cynthia x iris on iris side.
can't remember what the last 2 are called.
oh and cynthia x flannery.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Probably GirlPowerShipping or WikierrorShipping. Cynthia x Dawn is for their interactions in the games and anime, and i also support wikierror (creative name) because they are both strong trainers and fellow champions. They could bond over their dragons~

Estellise

peachy
Everyone in loves CynithaXDawn, I hate that pairing. AM I the only one that does?

You're not alone. I really don't like Dawn, and I never ship characters I love with characters I hate (with the exception of NewReplacementShipping...). I prefer BlackQueenShipping and WikiErrorShipping. >.>

DarumaLuge

I personally really love Riley x Cynthia and Steve x Cynthia. It's because all three are wanderers who seek knowledge, and I think that people who have similar interests like that can travel together and go on their adventures. Sorta like in the Wild Thonrberries, where Nigel and his wife take their kids on misadventures to film wild animals haha.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped after four yearsof inactivity.

/CLOSES

Status
Not open for further replies.