• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cynthia vs Lance...who gonna win?!

Whos better?

• Cynthia, she rocks!

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Lance, he is amazing!

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
Even though I think Cynthia would win, I do believe if it was 6 on 6 that it would come down to their last two Pokemon - Dragonite vs Garchomp.

Aegon

Cynthia, undoubtedly. Her multiple types give her an advantage, and even then, she has Garchomp.

Metroid

Look at my post.
Cynthia will win

Arbok4Ever

I want Lance to win, but I think Cynthia will win because her team is more varied.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Though I like Cynthia more, I think Lance would win due to Cynthia's only ice move being Ice Beam on Milotic, and that I belive Mence is faster then Chomp

Vandslaux

Cynthia, no doubt. Garchomp outlevels all of Lance's pokes and is faster than all of them.

diamondpearl876

I'd have to go with Lance. Cynthia's team may be varied, but Lance's pokemon are usually raised so be able to defeat almost any other type. And, as someone else said, all Cynthia has is Milotic and Garchomp to be truly effective. Finally, Lance has probably been a trainer for much longer than Cynthia has. Of course, I'm thinking of a real life battle, and not game mechanics/statistics...

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
All man, this is just tough. I love Lance since he was a Dragon master and a Champion. But Cynthia is hot and I love her Garchomp ^^ I feel Cynthia is slighlty better than Lance as far as battler goes. But Lance is still a Bad *** for the fact he is Lance and the team he sports.

But I guess Cynthia wins, since she is a hot champion and a good battler 2 Gens in a row XD But I think both are just as good. So the winner is both, but they are better than one another in certant areas.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Cynthia's pokemon are more varied and are higher levelled than Lance's. She wins in a massive curb-stomp.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I say Cynthia. She is more diverse with her pokemon since Lance is more focused on Dragon types :p

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Cynthia all the way.
her team is well put together, and could demolish Lance's, and she's hot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.