• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Nekroz of Unicore, Nekroz of Brionac, Nekroz of Valkyrus (Note: Unicore and Valkyrus have a white around them for some reason, if it disturbs the banner and you can't fix it then just exclude them. Also, in this order if you may.)
Text: DominantDuels
Dimensions:2560x1440
Notes: I have a YouTube channel called DominantDuels. I'd like a new channel art background, especially one from you haha. You don't actually have to make it the full 2560x1440, it can just be 2560x423 because no one really sees the other space. That you can just make white, like in my current channel art. Also, is it possible to add somewhere some subtext saying, "Everything YuGiOh"? I'd sort of my catchphrase nowadays with the channel. And I'd just like to end off saying that you can make this banner whatever type you'd like; I enjoy any of your art no matter what kind. The less specific, the more creative, right? Hopefully this is interesting enough for you, and I hope you can do it! Of course since it is for YouTube you can put your watermark/logo on it and I'll put credit in the channel description. Thanks SM!

Are you up for the challenge?

Much as I'd like to do this, there's a reason I stopped offering wallpapers – they take hours to do. Hours I don't really have I'm afraid. Denied.

SM, I would like a frag banner.

Backing images (up to 2):Salemence, Electrivire
Pop-out images (up to 2):Mega Blastoise, Scizor
Size (sig/header):header
Main text:The FFA Tournament
Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily):3
Notes:Make it as dramatic as you can make it

Accepted.

Four spots left.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I'm not the best at goodbyes, but I want to wish you luck with your job and whatever else life has in store for you. ('Grats on finishing university too) I have one last request for you, if you're up for it. I won't mind if it's denied since it's pretty basic haha. You and all your workers (past and present) did a great job of running Dædric Designs, so a really big thanks for providing amazing artwork to all your clients.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dark Pit
Text: Dark Winged Angel
Dimensions: 500x200, or whatever is the standard signature size.
Notes: Could you add in some stylish and interesting effects, if possible? It'd also be great if you could use some of Dark Pit's colors for the actual banner, but no worries if you don't. Here's an alternate render if you think this works better, totally up to you on which you want to use. Thanks for at least (hopefully!) considering this though.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hey Skarm, I would like a splash banner.

Image (only one): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/2c/26/862c26c58c63a18776daace22c032d85.jpg
Text: Fire Emblem: The Man That Never Was
Size (sig/header): Exactly as the previous one, (the one in my signature)
Notes: Crop the picture and keep the head with the horns, mouth etc. If you can, use a background effect like a thunder. Please use the same text as the previous one :)

Thank you very much for considering it :) Have a nice day :D
Do you mind finding another picture that has that character with no background? Having to completely remove that background effectively would take hours. If it was in something like a frag banner, it'd be fine because it's inside the image. However, this exits the image so it's a lot more noticeable.

Much as I'd like to do this, there's a reason I stopped offering wallpapers – they take hours to do. Hours I don't really have I'm afraid. Denied.[/B]
Alright, no hard feelings. I completely understand.

I'm not the best at goodbyes, but I want to wish you luck with your job and whatever else life has in store for you. ('Grats on finishing university too) I have one last request for you, if you're up for it. I won't mind if it's denied since it's pretty basic haha. You and all your workers (past and present) did a great job of running Dædric Designs, so a really big thanks for providing amazing artwork to all your clients.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dark Pit
Text: Dark Winged Angel
Dimensions: 500x200, or whatever is the standard signature size.
Notes: Could you add in some stylish and interesting effects, if possible? It'd also be great if you could use some of Dark Pit's colors for the actual banner, but no worries if you don't. Here's an alternate render if you think this works better, totally up to you on which you want to use. Thanks for at least (hopefully!) considering this though.

Accepted.

Three spots left.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Deadpool (Either this or this image please)
Text: Deadpool: The merc with a mouth
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): Same size as my current banner please
Notes: Could your try and incorporate red and black colours into the background please?

Thanks bro!

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
Do you mind finding another picture that has that character with no background? Having to completely remove that background effectively would take hours. If it was in something like a frag banner, it'd be fine because it's inside the image. However, this exits the image so it's a lot more noticeable.

You can use this one I made online :p I believe it is a bit easier :p I know it's not very good but this particular character "Grima, from fire emblem" has no other picture... you can crop things like lightnings from the previous one and stuck it in this one. :p Sorry if I'm making it difficult, I understand if u can't ... :/

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): http://i.imgur.com/FkbpUE3.png
Text: Gyarados Temper Serpent
Dimensions: siggy size
Notes: Use Gyarados color palette. The text of course might be of one font for the word Gyarados and other font on Temper Serpent as well as placement can be different. Besides that go wild *^*

Also good luck on the job(s) and congratulations on uni! :D You've come so far with how you've created your graphics for everyone. Your style has certainly improved from when you first began with this shop.
It was an honor to have worked with you as well SM.

Thank you again :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will say this as a fellow fan art shop artist, it was having great pleasure of having you here in the fan art shop section you dedicated this much to serebii for the longest time since my first shop. I wish you the best of luck and everything to you with full respect sworn for everything to go well with the future of your career and life.

I am not ordering nothing but I just wanted to say this because artist to artist your banners were one of the best on serebii.

Last edited:
SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Deadpool (Either this or this image please)
Text: Deadpool: The merc with a mouth
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): Same size as my current banner please
Notes: Could your try and incorporate red and black colours into the background please?

Thanks bro!

SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): http://i.imgur.com/FkbpUE3.png
Text: Gyarados Temper Serpent
Dimensions: siggy size
Notes: Use Gyarados color palette. The text of course might be of one font for the word Gyarados and other font on Temper Serpent as well as placement can be different. Besides that go wild *^*

Also good luck on the job(s) and congratulations on uni! :D You've come so far with how you've created your graphics for everyone. Your style has certainly improved from when you first began with this shop.
It was an honor to have worked with you as well SM.

Thank you again :3

SM, I would like a glitch banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): The Flash (TV series)
Text: The Fastest Man Alive
Dimensions: The size like in my sig
Notes: Thanks in Advance

All accepted. Thank you all for your kind wishes.

No spots left.

EDIT: Request done~

@phantomclaw

FFA_zpsdef7fwh9.png

@DarkLucarioADV

darkwingedangel_zpsxhaaqoyd.jpg

No spots left.

Last edited:

XxMegaGlurakYxX

I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters: MegaCharizard Y and MegaCharizard X
Text: XxMegaCharizardYxX's Event Shop
Dimensions: Banner
Notes: Thanks for you working.

And I can have a Aura Banner?

Pokemon/character (only 1): MegaCharizardY
Text: The Power of Charizard
Dimensions: signature
Notes: Thanks for you working.
And I?
Forgot or because two pictures?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Skarm™

Light It Up
You can use this one I made online :p I believe it is a bit easier :p I know it's not very good but this particular character "Grima, from fire emblem" has no other picture... you can crop things like lightnings from the previous one and stuck it in this one. :p Sorry if I'm making it difficult, I understand if u can't ... :/

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Accepted.

cryuel

SM, it's sad to see you leave as you have been so incredibly generous to the community in sharing your talent (and time!) with us. Congratulations on finishing with uni and hopefully beginning soon what will be a fulfilling job pursuit! :)

If ever your artistic desires feel like giving a po-po-mo (post-post-modern) look to a new Trinity banner, I gladly would request. :3

Skarm™

Light It Up
JavierSalvador:

fPuDFpp.png

Sorry for the wait, this one was very difficult with all the rendering and whatnot. Enjoy!

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
JavierSalvador:

fPuDFpp.png

Sorry for the wait, this one was very difficult with all the rendering and whatnot. Enjoy!

O.O You're incredible!!! It's so amazing and better than my expectations! I can hardly describe how good it is :) Thank you for everything, you're amazing in what you do (both you and sm), but this one is outstanding : ) Thank you for everything, and please forgive me for making your work difficult :/

Status
Not open for further replies.