• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ex, I would like a text banner.

Backing Image: Link (Laughing)
Text: Triforce Wielders
Notes: Try to fit as many versions of Link as you can into it. I also don't need/want the logo on the bottom. Thank you very much, and no rush! :)

EDIT:

If possible, could you make two?

Backing Image: Link
Text: Hylian Guard
Notes: Thank you again!

Last edited:
Hello SM. I know your waiting list is full but just wanted to ask something: Is it possible for you to change the salamence image in my signature for an absol image?
this one actually: http://file:///C:/Users/util/Desktop/absol_display.png

And if possible, the letter bigger. Also I think it would work better in an overlap banner since the pokemon seem a bit to tight in the image and I wanted a big image lol...
I will wait and make an aplication form but I just wanted to know if you could change it :)
I will be able to do what you ask, but it'll have to wait until I have some spots open.

Still closed.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Ex, I would like a sun banner please.

Images: http://media-cerulean.cursecdn.com/attachments/5/859/mega_charizard.png
Colour Scheme: A Volcanic like background, perhaps fire spewing around?
Text: Pamizard Charizard Queen
Notes: Really would like the text to stand out, perhaps a very bold color?

Thanks Ex, i wanted to request from you since SM's waiting list is full and i usually request from him :)

Requests done~

@The Last Jedi

Proud-to-Serve_zps390bfb61.jpg

@Eliteknight

EliteKnight_zps49e46fc7.png

@Archangel Armada

Armada_zpsffb08c0d.gif

Huge apologies to everyone for the delays, I'm snowed under with life at the moment but it's a phase that'll pass.

Three spots left!

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
SM, I would like a texture banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Skarmory, Crobat
Main text: Xavier
Secondary text: 4854 7227 5731
Dimensions: Whatever's standard
Notes: Take your time and thank you!

cryuel

Hi SM! I'm requesting that special banner for the Trinity League like we've been brainstorming about via PMs. So like you suggested, I'm filling out a "special" banner form for that. I sent you some ideas, so please let me know if those are doable or also what you think of those in case there are maybe better ones and you have cooler ideas. :)

Pokemon/characters: Shiny Mega Charizard Y, Mega Mawile, Mega Lucario.
Main text: The Trinity League
Dimensions: Large size to fit as League Banner
Notes: Some really cool rune art in the background (like you have in that Frag banner with Gardevoir on the first page or similar; the Fragmented style also looks great!) would be awesome to give it a mystical kind of feel!. And since our league features Triads, having something that visually screams three would also be great.
Other than that, I leave the artistic design up to you in the hopes that the finished product will come out as a really great artwork to serve as our league's official banner. :)

Thank you SO MUCH for your help and dedication!

p.s. If you end up being able to accommodate the 12 Pokemon design I mentioned in the PM, let me know because then I can give you the names of other Pokemon to be included. If you think a different design would suit better, we can leave it with these 3 Pokemon.

Last edited:

jb5000

POKEBANK WOOOOOOOO!!
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Empoleon
Text: Kingly Fury
Dimensions:I'd Like the dimensions on Your Samples Please
Notes: A metallic Golden background Please

THANK YOU!!! Take an EMPOLEON!!!

Last edited:
SM, I would like a texture banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Skarmory, Crobat
Main text: Xavier
Secondary text: 4854 7227 5731
Dimensions: Whatever's standard
Notes: Take your time and thank you!
Accepted.
Hi SM! I'm requesting that special banner for the Trinity League like we've been brainstorming about via PMs. So like you suggested, I'm filling out a "special" banner form for that. I sent you some ideas, so please let me know if those are doable or also what you think of those in case there are maybe better ones and you have cooler ideas. :)

Pokemon/characters: Shiny Mega Charizard Y, Mega Mawile, Mega Lucario.
Main text: The Trinity League
Dimensions: Large size to fit as League Banner
Notes: Some really cool rune art in the background (like you have in that Frag banner with Gardevoir on the first page or similar; the Fragmented style also looks great!) would be awesome to give it a mystical kind of feel!. And since our league features Triads, having something that visually screams three would also be great.
Other than that, I leave the artistic design up to you in the hopes that the finished product will come out as a really great artwork to serve as our league's official banner. :)

Thank you SO MUCH for your help and dedication!

p.s. If you end up being able to accommodate the 12 Pokemon design I mentioned in the PM, let me know because then I can give you the names of other Pokemon to be included. If you think a different design would suit better, we can leave it with these 3 Pokemon.
Accepted, sorry dude I totally forgot about your PM – 12 pokemon would be excessive for this I think, I have some ideas for using just three and I think it'll come out nicely like this.
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Empoleon
Text: Kingly Fury
Dimensions:I'd Like the dimensions on Your Samples Please
Notes: A metallic Golden background Please

THANK YOU!!! Take an EMPOLEON!!!
Accepted.

No spots left.

cryuel

Accepted.

Accepted, sorry dude I totally forgot about your PM – 12 pokemon would be excessive for this I think, I have some ideas for using just three and I think it'll come out nicely like this.

Accepted.

No spots left.

No worries, I figured you were busy. :)
I thought it would be very excessive for you too, so we can definitely go with whatever you think would artistically look great as a league banner. I really LOVE your art, so I'm confident it will look great! :)
Thanks again for your time and dedication!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Requests done~

@The Last Jedi

Proud-to-Serve_zps390bfb61.jpg

@Eliteknight

EliteKnight_zps49e46fc7.png

@Archangel Armada

Armada_zpsffb08c0d.gif

Huge apologies to everyone for the delays, I'm snowed under with life at the moment but it's a phase that'll pass.

Three spots left!

So awesome thank you very much for the art, it looks really good.

★Shiny Sylveon★

SM, I would like an animated banner.

Animated .gif image (insert link): http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljpnhmPFZ51qafrh6.gif -
Additional images: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128686/2913856-ash_and_pikachu.jpg (Might need Resizing)
Text: Whatever might look cute
Dimensions: This Size may be good: http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b521/sworn_metalhead1/Glaceon-Edit_zps6f3cd0c6.gif or bigger
Notes: Thanks ^_^

EDIT: I saw that all the spots were taken, I'll request another time~

Last edited:

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Ex, I would like a userbar.

Colours (up to 2): Red and Black? :)
Style (standard/futuristic): Standard
Text: Darkness Rising
Pokemon (up to 2): Absol and Darkrai
Animated Pokemon (only one): N/A (I guess? Idk :p )

Thank you in advance c:

Huhadude

Banned
SM, I would like a tech banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Charizard
Style (standard/grunge): Standard
Main text: Huhadude
Secondary text: Dude of Fire
Dimensions: (The same size as the tech banners in display)
Notes: Make it awesome. Thanks.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Been a while since I have been on here so far shop seems to be doin well :) anyways I am back with a banner request!

SM, I would like a smudge banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): http://i.imgur.com/cBH2RgH.jpg?1
Text: Reaper of Grenth
Dimensions: same as my current banner
Notes: Nothin too specific but thanks in advance :) work your magic

Been a while since I have been on here so far shop seems to be doin well :) anyways I am back with a banner request!

SM, I would like a smudge banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): http://i.imgur.com/cBH2RgH.jpg?1
Text: Reaper of Grenth
Dimensions: same as my current banner
Notes: Nothin too specific but thanks in advance :) work your magic
Accepted.

Request done:

@Minedreigon

Minedreigon_zps902d2750.jpg

Remember to save this.

Still closed – hang in there guys, so... much... work...

Status
Not open for further replies.