• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Bisharp, Breloom, Serperior
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Simple, or Frag. Whatever you feel like doing.
Text: ... and damned if you can stop me.
Dimensions: Same as the current banner please.
Notes: Go nuts. Thanks in advance. But the Bisharp in the middle.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Gold (Pokespe), Typhlosion and Raikou
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): simple
Text: The Breeder!
Dimensions: 400 x 200
Notes: A gold/yellow colour scheme would be appreciated

Both accepted, sorry for being extremely late. I was on vacation with no WiFi. I would've made an announcement, but the trip was a surprise >_<

I'll get these done ASAP

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): T rex from Fossil Fighters Frontier
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Bar off
Text: Bring it on!
Dimensions: Not sure, however if you look at TheCharredDragon's signature, I kind of want it the size of the banner he has in his signature (not counting the t rex's snout not being in the rectangle obviously). However I don't want my banner to be like that as mentioned.
Notes: I want the t rex facing the words but roaring upward sort of, try your best I want some of it's snout out of the banner that is all. Back ground should be sort of a redish fire theme, although if you can think of something that would look better with it that'd be great!

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): T rex from Fossil Fighters Frontier
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Bar off
Text: Bring it on!
Dimensions: Not sure, however if you look at TheCharredDragon's signature, I kind of want it the size of the banner he has in his signature (not counting the t rex's snout not being in the rectangle obviously). However I don't want my banner to be like that as mentioned.
Notes: I want the t rex facing the words but roaring upward sort of, try your best I want some of it's snout out of the banner that is all. Back ground should be sort of a redish fire theme, although if you can think of something that would look better with it that'd be great!

Accepted, however, I'm not sure quite which image you'd like, since there are a lot and I have not looked at FF: Frontier yet, just the first two, so I don't know if it's changed or anything. Would something like this work?

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!

Lugia-sama

Sagacity

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139891/4026646-6349474230-rin_o.png, mega charizard x (think you could put a better render for zard than I could)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): simple
Text: ~"The devil looks after his own."
Dimensions: up to you
Notes: Let me know if I need to provide a better image and thanks in advance if you accept!

Since I will be free all weekend to do these, what the hell I'll accept it, I guess I can take up to 5 this week :)

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Requests done~

@FairyWitch - this was the best I could do with so much text:

Sailor_zps51a586b0.png

Its alright looks great sorry for the long text I know how crazy it can get when adding so much text thanks again I really do love it :3

xEryChan

Demon Child
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Blue (if it's possible, can you use this picture of her?)
Text: The Evolver
Dimensions: Same size as your current one.
Notes: Thanks in advance, SM.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Pokemon/character (only 1): Gengar
Text: You will learn... To fear my name.
Dimensions: 700x250 or so
Notes: Background should be dark, purple and black if possible. Text should be red.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Lyn from FE 7. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120719222851/fireemblem/images/4/45/Lyn_SSBB_Sticker.jpg
If this image isn't good enough, her offical FE 7 art would be fine.
Text: Winds Across the Plains
Dimensions: Signature size, please.
Notes: I'd like bright green for the background color, but if you think of something that would look better, by all means use that.

Accepted.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Blue (if it's possible, can you use this picture of her?)
Text: The Evolver
Dimensions: Same size as your current one.
Notes: Thanks in advance, SM.

Accepted, but I can't use that image. I can use this one?

Pokemon/character (only 1): Gengar
Text: You will learn... To fear my name.
Dimensions: 700x250 or so
Notes: Background should be dark, purple and black if possible. Text should be red.

Accepted, but 700x250 is far too big. I will resize it appropriately.

Bakphoon™ said:
ITS SO GOOD! But may I request a change please? I do not like having the word "Sky" and "Guardian" having different fonts. Can you use the font used for "guardian", for "sky" too?

I don't think it looks as good, but here it is:

Guardian2_zps528cd91f.png

No spots left.

Last edited:

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
Hey ! This is the 3rd post with no response :( Guys I have made my "order" before anyone only to see " No spot left " :( its unfair :/ (7th of december guys ... :( )

""7th December 2014, 10:24 AM by JavierSalvador

SM - Skarm or anyone that is available , I would like a scripture banner.

Pokemon (up to 2):Rayquaza
Text:The Dragon Ruler Of Truth
Dimensions:as "pory from scripture banners"
Notes:Could you please use Hilbert's-Black's artwork from The Pokemon Adventures Manga ? Thanks "

D'oh ! i arrived late ... Happy New Year ... though!(this will probably the time u see this :p) ""

If not please consider it next time Thank you for you time

Javier

this was my first post ... edited twice... so it is my third to you ...:p Did I do something wrong (not following a rule or something)?
huuhh ... anyway Please consider my order Thank you very much :)

Hey ! This is the 3rd post with no response :( Guys I have made my "order" before anyone only to see " No spot left " :( its unfair :/ (7th of december guys ... :( )

""7th December 2014, 10:24 AM by JavierSalvador

SM - Skarm or anyone that is available , I would like a scripture banner.

Pokemon (up to 2):Rayquaza
Text:The Dragon Ruler Of Truth
Dimensions:as "pory from scripture banners"
Notes:Could you please use Hilbert's-Black's artwork from The Pokemon Adventures Manga ? Thanks "

D'oh ! i arrived late ... Happy New Year ... though!(this will probably the time u see this :p) ""

If not please consider it next time Thank you for you time

Javier

this was my first post ... edited twice... so it is my third to you ...:p Did I do something wrong (not following a rule or something)?
huuhh ... anyway Please consider my order Thank you very much :)

Since you clearly aren't understanding I will clarify this, both for you and anyone else who can't seem to comprehend the rules. I can't speak for Skarm, but if you request when there are no spots left indicated by a full waiting list in the OP and these three words being displayed at the bottom of my most recent post, I will ignore you. If the request is posted when there are spots open but there is something wrong with it, I will say 'denied', and give you a reason. I have, however, exhausted my patience with people constantly ignoring the waiting list and my most recent post. I do not take reservations and operate on a first come, first served basis when there are spots left.

For the record, I can't see that anybody posted here on the 7th of December 2014.

I hope this makes sense.

Still closed.

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth

Since you clearly aren't understanding I will clarify this, both for you and anyone else who can't seem to comprehend the rules. I can't speak for Skarm, but if you request when there are no spots left indicated by a full waiting list in the OP and these three words being displayed at the bottom of my most recent post, I will ignore you. If the request is posted when there are spots open but there is something wrong with it, I will say 'denied', and give you a reason. I have, however, exhausted my patience with people constantly ignoring the waiting list and my most recent post. I do not take reservations and operate on a first come, first served basis when there are spots left.

For the record, I can't see that anybody posted here on the 7th of December 2014.

I hope this makes sense.

Still closed.

No problem. I understand and I apologise, if I caused any trouble :) It is just that I really appreciate your amazing work and I would also like (like a lot of people :p ) to be a "costumer" of you, as well. I would like though, If (and only IF) you can, to tell me when you are online and free, so I can be as well and post my "order" :)
Thank you for understanding

LordSerperior

No problem. I understand and I apologise, if I caused any trouble :) It is just that I really appreciate your amazing work and I would also like (like a lot of people :p ) to be a "costumer" of you, as well. I would like though, If (and only IF) you can, to tell me when you are online and free, so I can be as well and post my "order" :)
Thank you for understanding

Not my place to say but I think you should just really read the first post of this thread carefully and everything you should be clear! Everything you need to know to order is there!

Is it still closed

Again the first post should be helpful! SM has everything you need to know about the waiting list there too

Status
Not open for further replies.