• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew11

8000 MMR
SM, I would like a glitch banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Omega Zero
Text: I am the Messiah
Dimensions: Same size as the banner in my sig.
Notes: Thanks in advance :D

Vinosea

Stealth as a Ninja
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Koko Hekmatyar
Text: HCLI
Dimensions: 413x180
Notes: Could you either have a burning city or decrepit city in the background. If you can think of something better, though, then that would be fine.

I am not going to state this again. IF YOU POST WHEN THE WAITING LIST IS FULL, YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

I told you I would let you know when your banner was done, I've been incredibly busy recently so you're just gonna have to be patient.

Requests done~

@EliteKnight - I had to make this a little bigger to accommodate those symbols:

EliteKnight-2_zpsmo0t9hzy.png

@JavierSalvador

Dragon_zps6vqpui76.jpg

Remember to save these.

Two spots left.

im speechless.

will upload to my pb in the next few days

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Pokemon breeder (female) and Ninetales (Shiny if possible)
Text: Naemeria
Pop-out (y/n): y
Size (sig/header): sig
Notes:

Marmist

Dark Type Trainer
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mega Houndoom (left) Mega Tyranitar (Middle, but a little higher then the other 2, if that makes sense) Mega Sableye (Right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Marmist
Dimensions: Whatever you think will best fit it.
Notes: Could the area around Houndoom have a reddish darkish color to it? Area around Tyranitar be a "sandy" kind of look, to represent his ability, Sand Stream. And lastly, could the area around Sableye have a purple color to it?

SM, I would like a unique banner.

Pokemon (up to 3): Dedenne , Bronzong
Text:The Trinity League, TEF League (The Eternian Forces League but I thought that might be too long.)
Size (sig/header): Sig size
Notes (go nuts): If this isn't possible, or too much then that's ok. So I'm in two leagues and I was hoping to have a banner represent that. Dedenne would represent Trinity and Bronzong TEF, but if it's simpler, then using Fairy/Psychic respectively for the text would work too I bet. Just let me know what you think, I don't want to throw something super annoying/complicated on your shoulders. Ik you're a very busy person and I understand that :3

Edit: also it's png files right? I've completely forgotten what they were called, and stumbled across png images (they look like what I remember) and hope those are right.

Accepted, I think I can work with this. Yeah PNG files save me loads of time, if you notice the ones you provided have no background, it means I can just drop them in anywhere.

SM, I would like a glitch banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Omega Zero
Text: I am the Messiah
Dimensions: Same size as the banner in my sig.
Notes: Thanks in advance :D

Accepted.

Other requests denied due to being full.

EDIT: Requests done~

@Blackkyurem

MegaScept_zpsr6c2hah1.png

@*Kyurem* - couldn't squeeze Dunsparce or Mewtwo in here without it looking awful, Kyurem seems the only essential one anyway beacuse of the text:

Kyurem_zpsifmilq6v.png

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Primal Groudon Mega Rayquaza Primal Kyogre
Text: The Hoenn Club
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): Header
Notes:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert Blaziken Skeptile
Notes:

Cancel off the second one if in case I'm allowed only one banner at a time. Thanks much. ^__^

Canto

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Link, using this artwork
Text: Which mask will you choose? What is underneath?
Dimensions: Whatever works best is fine
Notes: If it could have like a purple and black color scheme, that would be awesome

Last edited:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Primal Groudon Mega Rayquaza Primal Kyogre
Notes:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert Blaziken Skeptile
Notes:

Cancel off the second one if in case I'm allowed only one banner at a time. Thanks much. ^__^

One request per person, accepted.

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Link, using this artwork
Text: Which mask will you choose? What is underneath?
Dimensions: Whatever works best is fine
Notes: If it could have like a purple and black color scheme, that would be awesome

Accepted, but does it need so much text? How about just 'Which mask will you choose?'

No spots left.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mega Houndoom (left) Mega Tyranitar (Middle, but a little higher then the other 2, if that makes sense) Mega Sableye (Right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Marmist
Dimensions: Whatever you think will best fit it.
Notes: Could the area around Houndoom have a reddish darkish color to it? Area around Tyranitar be a "sandy" kind of look, to represent his ability, Sand Stream. And lastly, could the area around Sableye have a purple color to it?

Accepted, sorry for the late reply. Should be done soon.

EDIT:

Marmist
lCtuBjH.png

Enjoy! Sorry it took so long, I was testing all of the past few weeks and upcoming weeks as well.

Last edited:
Requests done~

@PudgyEmolga

Emolga_zps2xmevqzp.png

@ColtonL

TEF_zpswwvz5mn9.png

Sorry for the long delay guys, coming to the end of my degree now so all my time is being spent trying to find a job and working on a placement full time. Unfortunately I can't promise you anything and so I will not be taking requests for at least a couple of weeks, but I will of course get the remaining requests done as soon as I can.

No spots left.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Oh yeah. SM, in case of confusion, I have already changed my sig, but my request about the size was "Same size as the banner in my sig". Here's the image of my old banner:

rWlSTgT.jpg

I'm referring to this size. Just saying right now since my current sig is a bit small Haha. Thanks in advance. Oh, and goodluck at finding a job! :)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Requests done~
@ColtonL

TEF_zpswwvz5mn9.png

Sorry for the long delay guys, coming to the end of my degree now so all my time is being spent trying to find a job and working on a placement full time. Unfortunately I can't promise you anything and so I will not be taking requests for at least a couple of weeks, but I will of course get the remaining requests done as soon as I can.

No spots left.

It's perfect! :D
thank you so much for another masterpiece! The wait for these is always well worth the reward ^w^
Good luck on getting the job! Whoever hires you will be lucky to have you.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Just letting you guys know that while SM may be closed for one of the most important parts of his life, I will still be open for anybody who wants any art from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.