• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinosea

Stealth as a Ninja
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Koko Hekmatyar
Text: HCLI
Dimensions: 413x180
Notes: Could you either have a burning city or decrepit city in the background. If you can think of something better, though, then that would be fine.

I am not going to state this again. IF YOU POST WHEN THE WAITING LIST IS FULL, YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

I told you I would let you know when your banner was done, I've been incredibly busy recently so you're just gonna have to be patient.

Requests done~

@EliteKnight - I had to make this a little bigger to accommodate those symbols:

@JavierSalvador

Remember to save these.

Two spots left.

im speechless.

will upload to my pb in the next few days

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Pokemon breeder (female) and Ninetales (Shiny if possible)
Text: Naemeria
Pop-out (y/n): y
Size (sig/header): sig
Notes:

Marmist

Dark Type Trainer
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mega Houndoom (left) Mega Tyranitar (Middle, but a little higher then the other 2, if that makes sense) Mega Sableye (Right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Marmist
Dimensions: Whatever you think will best fit it.
Notes: Could the area around Houndoom have a reddish darkish color to it? Area around Tyranitar be a "sandy" kind of look, to represent his ability, Sand Stream. And lastly, could the area around Sableye have a purple color to it?

SM, I would like a unique banner.

Pokemon (up to 3): Dedenne , Bronzong
Text:The Trinity League, TEF League (The Eternian Forces League but I thought that might be too long.)
Size (sig/header): Sig size
Notes (go nuts): If this isn't possible, or too much then that's ok. So I'm in two leagues and I was hoping to have a banner represent that. Dedenne would represent Trinity and Bronzong TEF, but if it's simpler, then using Fairy/Psychic respectively for the text would work too I bet. Just let me know what you think, I don't want to throw something super annoying/complicated on your shoulders. Ik you're a very busy person and I understand that :3

Edit: also it's png files right? I've completely forgotten what they were called, and stumbled across png images (they look like what I remember) and hope those are right.
Accepted, I think I can work with this. Yeah PNG files save me loads of time, if you notice the ones you provided have no background, it means I can just drop them in anywhere.

SM, I would like a glitch banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Omega Zero
Text: I am the Messiah
Dimensions: Same size as the banner in my sig.
Notes: Thanks in advance :D
Accepted.

Other requests denied due to being full.

EDIT: Requests done~

@Blackkyurem

@*Kyurem* - couldn't squeeze Dunsparce or Mewtwo in here without it looking awful, Kyurem seems the only essential one anyway beacuse of the text:

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Primal Groudon Mega Rayquaza Primal Kyogre
Text: The Hoenn Club
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): Header
Notes:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert Blaziken Skeptile
Notes:

Cancel off the second one if in case I'm allowed only one banner at a time. Thanks much. ^__^

Canto

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Link, using this artwork
Text: Which mask will you choose? What is underneath?
Dimensions: Whatever works best is fine
Notes: If it could have like a purple and black color scheme, that would be awesome

Last edited:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Primal Groudon Mega Rayquaza Primal Kyogre
Notes:

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert Blaziken Skeptile
Notes:

Cancel off the second one if in case I'm allowed only one banner at a time. Thanks much. ^__^
One request per person, accepted.

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Link, using this artwork
Text: Which mask will you choose? What is underneath?
Dimensions: Whatever works best is fine
Notes: If it could have like a purple and black color scheme, that would be awesome
Accepted, but does it need so much text? How about just 'Which mask will you choose?'

No spots left.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Mega Houndoom (left) Mega Tyranitar (Middle, but a little higher then the other 2, if that makes sense) Mega Sableye (Right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Marmist
Dimensions: Whatever you think will best fit it.
Notes: Could the area around Houndoom have a reddish darkish color to it? Area around Tyranitar be a "sandy" kind of look, to represent his ability, Sand Stream. And lastly, could the area around Sableye have a purple color to it?
Accepted, sorry for the late reply. Should be done soon.

EDIT:

Marmist

Enjoy! Sorry it took so long, I was testing all of the past few weeks and upcoming weeks as well.

Last edited:
Requests done~

@PudgyEmolga

@ColtonL

Sorry for the long delay guys, coming to the end of my degree now so all my time is being spent trying to find a job and working on a placement full time. Unfortunately I can't promise you anything and so I will not be taking requests for at least a couple of weeks, but I will of course get the remaining requests done as soon as I can.

No spots left.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Oh yeah. SM, in case of confusion, I have already changed my sig, but my request about the size was "Same size as the banner in my sig". Here's the image of my old banner:

I'm referring to this size. Just saying right now since my current sig is a bit small Haha. Thanks in advance. Oh, and goodluck at finding a job! :)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Requests done~
@ColtonL

Sorry for the long delay guys, coming to the end of my degree now so all my time is being spent trying to find a job and working on a placement full time. Unfortunately I can't promise you anything and so I will not be taking requests for at least a couple of weeks, but I will of course get the remaining requests done as soon as I can.

No spots left.
It's perfect! :D
thank you so much for another masterpiece! The wait for these is always well worth the reward ^w^
Good luck on getting the job! Whoever hires you will be lucky to have you.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Just letting you guys know that while SM may be closed for one of the most important parts of his life, I will still be open for anybody who wants any art from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.