• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Oh okay, sorry, I didn't know

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Gipsy Danger, Raleigh Beckett
Text: Let's go fishin'
Dimensions: 500x200
Notes: Thats all

SM, I would like a lickie icon.

Pokemon: Garchomp
Notes: None

SM, I would like some typart.

Text: GIPSY DANGER
Style (fractal/chrome/chiselled): Chiseled
Notes: If the colors could be the colors of Gipsy Danger in this ( http://jeffreyklyles.files.wordpres...ipsy-danger-and-australias-striker-eureka.jpg ) photo, that'd be great
1. Read these rules.
2. No spamming or trolling.
3. Follow the standard SPPf rules.
4. Take your time when filling out the forms.
5. Observe the waiting lists, do not request if they are full.
6. If you decide to use a finished piece, give credit (on all websites).
7. Be patient; we're all busy people but we'll get your order done nevertheless.
8. Only use the order forms found below, and do not tamper with them in any way.
9. Once your order has been completed, save the finished art to your own computer and upload it to your own image hosting site.
10. You can only request once every three days (counting from when your last request was completed), and only one thing can be requested unless marked otherwise.

Hotshot

SM, I would like a texture banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Aipom, Granbull, Croagunk
Main text:A Quick Trip
Secondary text:to Hoenn and Back
Dimensions: Whatever you think works best (so long as I can use it on Serebii)
Notes: Thanks!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hi! Thanks so much for the banner! :D Only thing is, however, is that I can't see it for some reason (my computer is so picky with these things... ;/), and I was wondering if there was any other way you could put it up for me, to see if I could see it... I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I would really appreciate it! I am sure it looks great, and thank you so much! :D

SM, I would like a texture banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Aipom, Granbull, Croagunk
Main text:A Quick Trip
Secondary text:to Hoenn and Back
Dimensions: Whatever you think works best (so long as I can use it on Serebii)
Notes: Thanks!
Accepted!
Hi! Thanks so much for the banner! :D Only thing is, however, is that I can't see it for some reason (my computer is so picky with these things... ;/), and I was wondering if there was any other way you could put it up for me, to see if I could see it... I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I would really appreciate it! I am sure it looks great, and thank you so much! :D
Hmmm I'm not sure why you can't see it, the only other thing I can do is provide the direct link:

http://imageshack.com/a/img202/859/dj1u.jpg

Can you see the other banners in this thread?

Two spots left.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I saw the great work you did with ysmr97's art and thought this should be where I get the club's banner :D

SM, I would like a frag banner.

Backing images (up to 2): One
Pop-out images (up to 2): None
Size (sig/header): As large as you want. It is going to be the top banner to a club.
Main text: The Legend of Zelda Club
Secondary text: Power - Courage- Wisdom
Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): Whatever you think looks best, but if I had to choose, 3.5
Notes: I want some of the blue-lighting/drawings on the edge to show, so please leave at least some of it when fragging. :)

SM, I would like a lickie icon.

Pokemon: Glaceon
Notes: Thanks in advance!

I saw the great work you did with ysmr97's art and thought this should be where I get the club's banner :D

SM, I would like a frag banner.

Backing images (up to 2): One
Pop-out images (up to 2): None
Size (sig/header): As large as you want. It is going to be the top banner to a club.
Main text: The Legend of Zelda Club
Secondary text: Power - Courage- Wisdom
Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily): Whatever you think looks best, but if I had to choose, 3.5
Notes: I want some of the blue-lighting/drawings on the edge to show, so please leave at least some of it when fragging. :)
Both accepted!

No spots left.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey hey hey! I'm back again (again). xD

Are you requesting an... Icon?

aw crap i normally copy and past correctly and yes sorry doodle XD

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3

Accepted!

Hmmm I'm not sure why you can't see it, the only other thing I can do is provide the direct link:

http://imageshack.com/a/img202/859/dj1u.jpg

Can you see the other banners in this thread?

Two spots left.

Thank you for the reply! Well, I can see the banners at the first page of your shop (the ones that are on display), but can't see the ones that you just put up and made for us... which is very strange. :/ I can't see the page that takes me to the link since my computers protection system blocks that site (because it is supposed to block all "bad" sites... yeah, annoying, I know...) I am really sorry I am having to be so difficult, but I really don't know what is going on here... could it be possible that the banners on display were put onto the computer in a different way than the banners that you have just made (if that makes sense)? Just an idea... thank you so much, and once again sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you for the reply! Well, I can see the banners at the first page of your shop (the ones that are on display), but can't see the ones that you just put up and made for us... which is very strange. :/ I can't see the page that takes me to the link since my computers protection system blocks that site (because it is supposed to block all "bad" sites... yeah, annoying, I know...) I am really sorry I am having to be so difficult, but I really don't know what is going on here... could it be possible that the banners on display were put onto the computer in a different way than the banners that you have just made (if that makes sense)? Just an idea... thank you so much, and once again sorry for the inconvenience!
I honestly don't know why that's occurring (I just posted like I usually do), but if you can see the banners in the OP on display then you can also see the banner I made for you lol - it's the first of all of the banners, the first simple banner. If you save that to your computer you should be able to see it and upload it for use on Serebii :)

EDIT: Requests done~

@kamoarc119

GTC-Sands_zps3078bcbc.gif

GTC-Donphan_zpsc51ad020.gif

GTC-Gliscor_zps35ce95ae.gif

GTC-Rhyperior_zps5524f136.gif

GTC-Groudon_zps844fd7cf.gif

@Extroph

f0om.png

Please remember to save these to your computers!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I honestly don't know what to say and why this is happening... I can see EVERY other banner on display EXCEPT mine... I am really sorry about this, since I know you went through all the trouble of making it... but I guess I am just not gonna be able to use it, although I am sure it looks amazing! Once again I am really sorry about this. :(

SM, I would like an animated banner.

Animated .gif image (insert link): http://24.media.tumblr.com/ce794d9768a81003af187601dfb1dba4/tumblr_mr8wpfzCox1qjtfrto1_250.gif
Additional images: Mareep, flaffy, ampharos, and mega ampharos
Text:Warp Poke-Evolution!
Dimensions:Not too big? :)
Notes: if at all possible, could you colorize the gif aswell? if its too much work, its okay then :)

thanks in advance!
Accepted, but I won't be able to colourise that gif in less than a year :p

One spot left.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Never mind, as a VERY kind member of the forum just uploaded the banner for me onto a different site, and now I can see it! It looks AMAZING!!! Thank you SO much! :D

Gdas

Out of Practice
SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Zorua (shiny) /Zoroark
Text: Gdas (top) / It's all an Illusion (bottom)
Type: 2
Notes: Could the colours be a fade of the red on a zoroark to a blue on a shiny zorua? If you could that would be great thanks

SM, I would like a honeycomb banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Zorua (shiny) /Zoroark
Text: Gdas (top) / It's all an Illusion (bottom)
Type: 2
Notes: Could the colours be a fade of the red on a zoroark to a blue on a shiny zorua? If you could that would be great thanks

HTML Code:
SM, I would like a button.

Pokemon (only one): giovanni?? (if not persian will do fine :))
Style (standard/3D):3D
Text:Team Rocket Guild
Notes: have fun :)
Both accepted just cos I'm feeling generous :)

No spots left.

EDIT: Requests done~

@Hotshot

31ct.jpg

@Mew's Spirit

Glaceon_zpsee978a80.gif

@Chapter of Charizard

0jzl.png

Please remember to save these to your computers!

Two spots left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.