• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a team pose.

Trainer (y/n): y
If so who: yellow, ash , whatever his name is, the guy at Mt Silver at the end of HG SS
Pokemon (up to 6): shiny nidoking, shiny metagross, shiny latios, shiny deoxys, shiny braviary, shiny genesect
Backing (http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w505/swornmetalhead/Backings.png): afternoon grass
Animated (y/n) (1 character): the pkmn traienr
Notes: all shiny pokes plz thx a lot for the userbar

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I have a question, If I ask for a banner and provide the image, can you put it in even if it isnt a pokemon? Love your shop.

I would like a team pose.

Trainer (y/n): y
If so who: yellow, ash , whatever his name is, the guy at Mt Silver at the end of HG SS
Pokemon (up to 6): shiny nidoking, shiny metagross, shiny latios, shiny deoxys, shiny braviary, shiny genesect
Backing (http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/...Backings.png): afternoon grass
Animated (y/n) (1 character): the pkmn traienr
Notes: all shiny pokes plz thx a lot for the userbar

Here you are pal:

Shiny-Legends.gif

I have a question, If I ask for a banner and provide the image, can you put it in even if it isnt a pokemon? Love your shop.

It should be known that I have no limits with regard to the content of my work, it extends far beyond that of just Pokemon. So yes, you may request whatever you like, but please make sure if you're going to provide the images yourself, they must be at least 500 pixels in length or width. The higher quality the better :)

Last edited:
I would like a userbar.

Length (mid/long): Can you do both, so I can see which is better? Please??
Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Pokemon: Absol; Trainer: Who's that girl with the black hair in a ponytail and the guitar? Not Himoka, the other one.
Animated (y/n) (if so which ones, 2 max): Yes, both Absol and that girl...if I find out her name, I'll put it.
Colour scheme: Black, red & white
Text: Master Of Disaster~
Outline (y/n): Yesss.
Extras to be included: I'm baaaaack! I love your shop~ and the girl is NOT Himoka, the poison type gym leader fom B2W2, it's a different girl with a guitar..anypne know her name? xD

I would like a userbar.

Length (mid/long): Can you do both, so I can see which is better? Please??
Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Pokemon: Absol; Trainer: Who's that girl with the black hair in a ponytail and the guitar? Not Himoka, the other one.
Animated (y/n) (if so which ones, 2 max): Yes, both Absol and that girl...if I find out her name, I'll put it.
Colour scheme: Black, red & white
Text: Master Of Disaster~
Outline (y/n): Yesss.
Extras to be included: I'm baaaaack! I love your shop~ and the girl is NOT Himoka, the poison type gym leader fom B2W2, it's a different girl with a guitar..anypne know her name? xD

Here you go:

Abroo-Smaller.gif

Abroo.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry that I don't know her name. I searched but all that came up was Himoka, the poison type gym leader...
But the girl I'm talking about has black hair in a pony tail, a black guitar, and a black dress I think...there's some red on her somewhere.
I looked, and I'll keep lookin.

EDIT: I FINDZ IT! Well, no, my friend found if for me...xP here's who I mean:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Roo

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hi again Metalboy! :p

My trade shop just got approved, so I need some cool banners that say "Shiny Flawless" and "Events" you know.

I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon (up to 6): Klingklang, Magnezone
Text:
Font style: As in your shop banner: "Steel Sector Graphics", the spiky one
Dimensions: 500 x 175
Colour scheme: Same as my previous banner (in my sig)
Notes: I want a few of these but with different texts. Here are the different texts: Shiny Flawless, Shinies, Shiny Near Flawless, Events, Wants.
If you can, it would be awesome if the pokemon sprites went on outside of the banner background, if you know what I mean.

I made a sample so you can understand the outlay I'm thinking of (Don't use it, it's bad xD) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/shopbannersample.jpg/
Yes, the ram is there again.

Thanks!

Hi again Metalboy! :p

My trade shop just got approved, so I need some cool banners that say "Shiny Flawless" and "Events" you know.

Pokemon (up to 6): Klingklang, Magnezone
Text:
Font style: As in your shop banner: "Steel Sector Graphics", the spiky one
Dimensions: 500 x 175
Colour scheme: Same as my previous banner (in my sig)
Notes: I want a few of these but with different texts. Here are the different texts: Shiny Flawless, Shinies, Shiny Near Flawless, Events, Wants.
If you can, it would be awesome if the pokemon sprites went on outside of the banner background, if you know what I mean.

I made a sample so you can understand the outlay I'm thinking of (Don't use it, it's bad xD) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/shopbannersample.jpg/
Yes, the ram is there again.

Thanks!

Here you are, I didn't really get what you meant with the whole outlay but I had a go anyway.

KM-E.jpg

KM-S.jpg

KM-SF.jpg

KM-SNF.jpg

KM-W.jpg

I would like a userbar.

Length (mid/long): Long.
Pokemon/trainers (up to 6): Umbreon, Darkrai, Banette, and Gengar. Trainers: Grimsley and Fantina.
Animated (y/n) (if so which ones, 2 max): Yes. Gengar and Umbreon.
Colour scheme: Black and Dark Grey.
Text: Your Tenth Attempt.
Outline (y/n): Yes.
Extras to be included: Nope.

Completed:

Ghost.gif

SHOP IS CLOSED FOR THE NEXT DAY OR TWO SO I CAN DO ALL OF THESE REQUESTS
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST UNTIL I REOPEN THE SHOP

Last edited:

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master

Pokemon (up to 6): Ethan (HGSS protagonist), Quilava (Give it some nice flame effect on its back!) , Oshawott (Water gun?) , Elekid (little sparks off its head!)
Text: Walt's Journey Through Unova
Font style: Pokemon (if you are using dafont.com), if not, whatever you think suits it!
Dimensions: 500 x 150
Colour scheme: whatever you think looks good, I have seen your work!
Border (y/n): no
Notes: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCRcmFPZtYjohefJI4yteyccJBvvjujH78J-jb8SLYzci6aNrLhi4NmArwmA

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn

Pokemon (up to 6): Mewtwo, Celebi, Rayquaza, Kyurem, Arceus
Text: The Legendary War
Font style: I dunno. Something... cool
Dimensions: 500x175
Colour scheme: Black/Silver
Outline (y/n): Nope~
Notes: Arceus in the middle. Mewtwo and Celebi on the left, Kyurem and Rayquaza on the right. Text in the middle, under Arceus.

Basically the same as last time, just resized to 500x175. Thanks in advance.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Np, I don't think it was any long wait time :p Thanks alot! They are really good, as usual. With outlay I meant where each symbol/thing should be placed, so you knew I didn't want the name to be (example) in the top left corner or whatever. Thanks again :)

I love the userbar! Thank you so much Metalhead, I can't wait till the shop opens again. I need another banner, tee hee~

Status
Not open for further replies.