• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Accepted, I assume this is a C4D banner request? Also I think it'd be better if the text read 'The Eternian Forces Guild Leader'.

yeah its the c4d banner and whatever you think is best sm i trust you thanks for accepting

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Pokemon (up to 6): None... http://www.womenatthefrontier.org/who-is-womenthefrontier/ - I'd like that picture to basically be the banner, but to have the text put on it somewhere in a way that seems fitting

Text: Shatterpoint
Font style: whatever style you think is most appropriate
Dimensions: About a quarter to half again as big as my current banner, but whatever you think looks best
Colour scheme: This is really the only thing I'd really like, and that's for it to have shades of dark green and black. Almost mystical and foreboding shading
Notes: Thanks!

I want to give you complete freedom to play around with this and make it however you want. Though I thought that a little background on what it's for might help. The banner is for the sequel to my fic, and its going to be called Shatterpoint. The premise and ending of the one before was a man who absorbed flakes of one of Arceus's plates to basically become a superhuman. After he absorbed them all, these six mystical kings from the past who were bonded to the flakes took over his body and turned him into Rayquaza. This was the only picture I could find that accurately described what I could see in my head. The six kings are made of the flakes and the picture I listed really kinda summed up their physical form (with the exception that the picture is blue and the six kings are dark green)

Anyway. The second and final book will have a sense of finality and decision to it, and I want the banner to kind of project that. So when I say go crazy, I mean it. You're an amazing artist and I'm sure you'll come up with something great. Thanks!

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
SM, I would like an icon.

Pokemon/character: Annie (League of Legends)
Text: Dark Child
Notes: Feel free to do whatever, I'm not picky.

Not sure if I made the 3 week mark, if not I can wait a bit longer.

SM, I would like an icon.

Pokemon/character: Annie (League of Legends)
Text: Dark Child
Notes: Feel free to do whatever, I'm not picky.

Not sure if I made the 3 week mark, if not I can wait a bit longer.

I've just realised you've requested something identical to your current profile pic made by another artist, out of respect for them I will be cancelling your request and implementing the rule below.

SM, I would like a tech banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg484/WaddyPMundy/Pyro_Armageddon_Taunt.png
Style (standard/grunge): Grunge
Main text: Camp Fire
Dimensions: You choose this. Kinda small, I guess.
Notes: None, Thanks!

Accepted.

Announcement: new rule "8. Do not request something here which you have already in another art shop."

One spot left.

Can't get enough of your awesome banners

SM, I would like a glitch banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Rotom(no forme)
Text: Infiltration
Dimensions: The same as the other Rotom one you did for me a while back.
Notes: Thanks so much!

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer

I've just realised you've requested something identical to your current profile pic made by another artist, out of respect for them I will be cancelling your request and implementing the rule below.

Yay I was able to get online for like 2 seconds!
Yes I understand, I wanted to have it in advance since you were accepting requests. My apologizes.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey again, SM. xP I think it's been about a month and a half since my last request. owo

Pokemon/character (only 1): Eve [x] [x] (These are the only decent renders I can find that isn't fanart. Either one of these renders will do.)
Text: Code: Empress
Dimensions: Whichever deems fit.
Notes: Do maintain the color scheme, if possible. But otherwise, feel free to surprise me. ^^; Thanks in advance!

Hey again, SM. xP I think it's been about a month and a half since my last request. owo

Pokemon/character (only 1): Eve [x] [x] (These are the only decent renders I can find that isn't fanart. Either one of these renders will do.)
Text: Code: Empress
Dimensions: Whichever deems fit.
Notes: Do maintain the color scheme, if possible. But otherwise, feel free to surprise me. ^^; Thanks in advance!

Accepted.

One spot left.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Status
Not open for further replies.