• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Mega Lucario
Text: ADV Nexus: Born To Be A Winner
Dimensions: Same as my current banner
Notes: Could you use this image for Mega Lucario? http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/222/d/d/lucario_mega_form_by_tomycase-d6hetwg.png Thanks.

Accepted but I suggest the text should be shortened to 'ADV Nexus: Born to Win'. Hopefully this banner will last longer than your current one.

Two spots left.

Huhadude

Banned
@Huhadude

Wynaut.gif

Thanks man.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Raikou
Text: Holy Thunderforce
Dimensions: Same as the one I currently have
Notes: could you put lightning around raikou and no boarder around the outside? Thanks

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Raikou
Text: Holy Thunderforce
Dimensions: Same as the one I currently have
Notes: could you put lightning around raikou and no boarder around the outside? Thanks

Accepted, but that size banner looks a little clumsy so it may be best if it's slightly smaller.

One spot left.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
SM, I would like an overlap banner.
Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dipper, Stanford, and Mabel Pines
Text: The Mystery Shack
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): Sig
Notes: This is for the Gravity Falls club here on SPPf. GO CRAZY! Throw in stuff that makes it more Gravity Falls-related if you can, and maybe make the characters look pretty intense. ;) Whatever the case, I trust ya.

Last edited:
SM, I would like an overlap banner.
Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dipper, Stanford, and Mabel Pines
Text: The Mystery Shack
Pop-out (y/n): Y
Size (sig/header): sig
Notes: This is for the Gravity Falls club here on SPPf. GO CRAZY! Throw in stuff that makes it more Gravity Falls-related if you can, and maybe make the characters look pretty intense. ;) Whatever the case, I trust ya.

Accepted.

No spots left.

Last edited:

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
Requests done~

@AzureCharizard - had to cut this down quite a bit to keep it within the file size limit for sigs:

PC-1.gif

Remember to save these!

Three spots left.

awesome, expected no less, but can you move the text to the top? i wanted the texted to show at the bottom. sorry if i wasnt clear

awesome, expected no less, but can you move the text to the top? i wanted the texted to show at the bottom. sorry if i wasnt clear

I'm afraid I can't, the text on the animation is already partly obscured but as I mentioned before too much text looks a mess.

EDIT: Requests done~

@Cloneblazer

Shadow_zps17b72bb3.png

@Ibuki Mioda

Noize_zps578f1fa8.gif

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
SM, I would like a button.

Pokemon (only one): Shiny Zangoose
Style (standard/half): Half
Text:Fanfiction
Notes:if i am still on cooldown from my last request, feel free to deny, but i don't even remember when i last ordered, so nya~
Also, creative freedom is in your hands, m'lord

SM, I would like a button.

Pokemon (only one): Shiny Zangoose
Style (standard/half): Half
Text:Fanfiction
Notes:if i am still on cooldown from my last request, feel free to deny, but i don't even remember when i last ordered, so nya~
Also, creative freedom is in your hands, m'lord

Accepted.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...pKfewDWGOtOteQkMnXXmzw4weqbVxTf82iO4bG57lAvnn
Text: Master of tricks
Dimensions: The same as the "Misa Amane, the 2nd Kira" you did, that would be perfect.
Notes: Feel free to toy around with this. Please only use the cat (Boris Airay, in My current sig). Can he be on the Left side, please?

I can't use that render, it's far too small and doesn't have a single colour background. Can you find a more suitable one and repost?

One spot left.

Last edited:

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
SM, I would like an animated banner.

Animated .gif image (insert link): http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/epicjirachifan/tumblr_mtiknrCGsJ1spqp4wo2_5002_zpsafeeed39.gif
Additional images: http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/epicjirachifan/d3d29d63-5775-42b7-8f62-645cddb34bde_zpsd86c9364.png (without the watermark in the top corner if that's alright)
Text: Titan reaserching Queen
Dimensions: Same as the 'the flame that wouldn't die' banner if possible. If not then it's your call.
Notes: Thank you so so much!

SM, I would like an animated banner.

Animated .gif image (insert link): http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/epicjirachifan/tumblr_mtiknrCGsJ1spqp4wo2_5002_zpsafeeed39.gif
Additional images: http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/epicjirachifan/d3d29d63-5775-42b7-8f62-645cddb34bde_zpsd86c9364.png (without the watermark in the top corner if that's alright)
Text: Titan reaserching Queen
Dimensions: Same as the 'the flame that wouldn't die' banner if possible. If not then it's your call.
Notes: Thank you so so much!

That's probably too large for animated banner, they have to be relatively small to keep within the sig size limits as .gifs take up a lot of memory. Accepted.

Requests done~

@DarkLucarioADV

ADV_zps6662c9dd.png

@General Nonsense

Raikou_zpsf9ef3fe1.png

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Ash Ketchum (Unova Outfit), Iris (anime design), and Cilan (Anime design)
Text: Best Wishes Do Come True!
Dimensions: Sig sized
Notes: Thank you so much!

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Wes, Umbreon, Espeon.
Text: EmeraldGoblin | Purify your Heart
Dimensions: This Size
Notes: I dont want the text to literally right next to eachother like that lol. I want my name, and somewhere snazzy to have the other part.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Wes, Umbreon, Espeon.
Text: EmeraldGoblin | Purify your Heart
Dimensions: This Size
Notes: I dont want the text to literally right next to eachother like that lol. I want my name, and somewhere snazzy to have the other part.

Accepted, I really wish there were more renders of Wes though haha

No spots left.

EDIT: Requests done~

@RealMrGame10

GFalls_zpsccfb560c.png

@DragonXmicro

Fanfic_zps089baf84.gif

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.