• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess

Accepted.

Do you mean circular or just rounded corners? And bear in mind the missing bits will be filled in if you use it for a profile pic as these are always square by default. Accepted.

No spots left.

Well I am going to use this for a profile pic. So Can you just make it square.

Last edited:
Requests done~

@SilverLanayru

Courage_zps5e03a3bc.gif

@Shiny Glaceon!

Emolga_zpse19016a1.gif

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Requests done~

@SilverLanayru

Courage_zps5e03a3bc.gif

Remember to save these!
Actually, it turned out much better than I expected. xP Though I do understand what you mean when you said it wouldn't be as strong as my current one. o:
But other than that, thank you again as always~ I'll put this in my sig (whenever this college wi-fi stops lagging for me).

Uhm so I'm not sure if it's open since in the OP there are two spots open but in your most recent post you said no spots left so if there isn't any spots I apologize.

SM, I would like an astral banner.

Pokemon (only one): http://bonciec.deviantart.com/art/Toko-render-001-324689648
Text: Dare to Dream
Corners (straight/rounded): straight
Notes: Have fun with it :)

My bad, I put 'no spots left' out of habit. Accepted.

One spot left.

Canto

SM, I would like a scripture banner.

Pokemon (up to 2): (Actually not a Pokémon, if that's okay) Morgan
Text: Child of Grima
Dimensions: Similar to the examples
Notes: Just do your usual, awesome stuff.

SM, I would like a scripture banner.

Pokemon (up to 2): (Actually not a Pokémon, if that's okay) Morgan
Text: Child of Grima
Dimensions: Similar to the examples
Notes: Just do your usual, awesome stuff.

Accepted, no prob.

No spots left.

EDIT: Requests done~

@ColtonL

Fluff_zps23012322.png

@Dragalge

Manakete_zpsb54aa457.png

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer

Attachments

• PathfinderSorcerer_zpsbf29d673.jpg
    PathfinderSorcerer_zpsbf29d673.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
SM, I would like a C4D banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Mega Houndoom
Background (white/black): White
Text: Schade Burning Passion(Under Schade)
Dimensions: 416 x 180
Notes: None.

Last edited:
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/hannahanimelover/PathfinderRogue_zpsfb7f4ac2.png and http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q747/hannahanimelover/PathfinderSorcerer_zpsbf29d673.jpg
Text: Choose your adventure.
Dimensions: 485x198 pixels
Notes: Rogue on the left, Sorcerer on the right please!

Accepted, but that sorcerer render is far too small. Can you find another?

SM, I would like a C4D banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Mega Houndoom
Background (white/black): White
Text: Schade Burning Passion(Under Schade)
Dimensions: 416 x 180
Notes: None.

Accepted.

No spots left.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
SM, I would like a unique banner.

Pokemon (up to 3):Swellow, Sceptile, Glalie
Text: Hoenn Power
Size (sig/header): Not too big that it fills the whole signature size, but not too small... I'm not too familiar with the sizes... :p (A little bigger than the banner in your sig)
Notes (go nuts): Make it... as cool as you can? :D Try to make them look... just grand, magnificient.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://postimg.org/image/sa3lcggxr/ <-- I'd like this image to in essence be the entire banner. Obviously you may need to shrink it down slightly. It's the blue one, btw. I attatched another copy of it below because I couldn't get those pictures below it out of the link for some reason

Text: Shatterpoint

Dimensions: Whatever you think is best, but I'd like it to be bigger than the one I currently have

Notes: I'd like it to have a bit of a sinister feel. Tinges of black and dark blue would be nice, along with whatever you think you could do to make it look menacing. It's for the sequel to my first Pokemon fic, and its going to have a very final and powerful feel. If that helps lol...Thanks so much!

Attachments

• shatter.jpg
    shatter.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
SM, I would like a unique banner.

Pokemon (up to 3):Swellow, Sceptile, Glalie
Text: Hoenn Power
Size (sig/header): Not too big that it fills the whole signature size, but not too small... I'm not too familiar with the sizes... :p (A little bigger than the banner in your sig)
Notes (go nuts): Make it... as cool as you can? :D Try to make them look... just grand, magnificient.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): http://postimg.org/image/sa3lcggxr/ <-- I'd like this image to in essence be the entire banner. Obviously you may need to shrink it down slightly. It's the blue one, btw. I attatched another copy of it below because I couldn't get those pictures below it out of the link for some reason

Text: Shatterpoint

Dimensions: Whatever you think is best, but I'd like it to be bigger than the one I currently have

Notes: I'd like it to have a bit of a sinister feel. Tinges of black and dark blue would be nice, along with whatever you think you could do to make it look menacing. It's for the sequel to my first Pokemon fic, and its going to have a very final and powerful feel. If that helps lol...Thanks so much!

Both accepted.

No spots left.

EDIT: Requests done~

@AscendingFire

Grima.jpg

@OtakuGamer

Adventure.jpg

Remember to save these!

Two spots left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.