• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
@Archsage

winds_zpsc42e411e.png

Thanks so much, SM, it looks wonderful!

savvywuff

Fire Starter
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 6): Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Rayquaza, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Zoroark
Dimensions: 500x175
Notes: It's my Pokemon team! Thanks you in advance :) ;059;

ThisIsPatrick

Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Charizard, Tyranitar
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Bar-Off
Text: Webbers Trade Shop
Dimensions: 900x350
Notes: Could you make the banner look oldish if you catch my drift and the Text Red, could Charizards tail be the bit that comes out.

Hope you can make sense of all that! Thanks in advance :)

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Charizard, Tyranitar
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Bar-Off
Text: Webbers Trade Shop
Dimensions: 900x350
Notes: Could you make the banner look oldish if you catch my drift and the Text Red, could Charizards tail be the bit that comes out.

Hope you can make sense of all that! Thanks in advance :)
Since I'm back, accepted. I'm now open. 2 spots left.

FullMoon

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Golurk and Roserade
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Wonders of Unova
Dimensions: 700x250
Notes: I would like it to be fairly light in tone as I plan to use it for a fairly light-hearted slice of life story, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Golurk and Roserade
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Frag
Text: Wonders of Unova
Dimensions: 700x250
Notes: I would like it to be fairly light in tone as I plan to use it for a fairly light-hearted slice of life story, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Skarm, I would like a text banner.

Backing image: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a9/M08_DVD_cover.png (If you feel like this image doesn't work well, feel free to choose a better one.)
Text: Aura Trainer
Subtext:
Size (sig/header): sig
Notes: Thanks a lot fren :]

Both accepted, no spots left.

EDIT:

ThisIsPatrick

4vUqXVL.png

There weren't really any good images of a Charizard with the tail high enough to stick out, so I hope this is enough. Also, this is the "old" look to the best of my ability without it looking like crap. Enjoy!

Last edited:

ThisIsPatrick

Both accepted, no spots left.

EDIT:

ThisIsPatrick

4vUqXVL.png

There weren't really any good images of a Charizard with the tail high enough to stick out, so I hope this is enough. Also, this is the "old" look to the best of my ability without it looking like crap. Enjoy!

It looks great, cheers!

Räven Velish

black lives matter

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert(left), Honchkrow(middlish-top), and Entei(right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): I'm not sure what this means. I'm really sorry about that. Just do what you think looks best!
Text: Räven
Dimensions: Again, whatever you feel is best.
Notes: Thank you!

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Swampert(left), Honchkrow(middlish-top), and Entei(right)
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): I'm not sure what this means. I'm really sorry about that. Just do what you think looks best!
Text: Räven
Dimensions: Again, whatever you feel is best.
Notes: Thank you!
Accepted, no spots left. I should be able to get the majority of my requests done after school today. Sit tight!

FullMoon
f1gBbaC.png

I tried to use lighter brushes for that lighter-hearted effect, but I'm not sure if it worked out so well. That being said, if it didn't work out to be light-hearted, I think it fits in that mysterious wonder quality as well, since that is in the text. Enjoy!~

Moonclawz
InJyjFw.png

Here you go fren :]

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Skarm, I would like a userbar.

Pokemon/character (only one): you said I could put two so, Lugia and Steven (lugia animated) If its possible, use this image. If not, then another is fine.
Text: Mickie Hearth (left side), Cor Argenti (right side)
Notes: left side green (Steven left) , right side blue (Lugia right)

FullMoon

It looks great, Skarm! The Roserade looks a bit odd, at least to me, but it's still amazing! Thanks a lot!

Skarm™

Light It Up

Pokemon/character (only one): you said I could put two so, Lugia and Steven (lugia animated) If its possible, use this image. If not, then another is fine.
Text: Mickie Hearth (left side), Cor Argenti (right side)
Notes: left side green (Steven left) , right side blue (Lugia right)
Accepted, 1 spot left.

DemonCode

Banned
HTML Code:
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3)Zangoose:
Text:BladeRunnerEx
Dimensions:?
Notes:Make him look like he's about to attack. Can't post a pic because Idk if i'll find the one i'll like.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Excuse me Skarm, it seems you may have forgot my request. My request has not been finished. And I didn't see my name on the waiting list. Not trying to be rude though. Thanks in advance.

XYMewtwo

Rising Star

Pokemon/character (only one): Mewtwo (Animated if possible)
Text: Created by Humans Enslaved by Humans
Notes: White (or Mewtwo's primary color) and Purple for the colors scheme please.

Thank You for your time! Much Appreciated :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.