• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Requests done~

@Umbramatic

Riolu_zps91824629.png

That is literally exactly what I wanted and it just made my night. Thank you so much!

Do note I won't use it quite yet- it's for a fic I'm doing later this year.

*Kyurem*

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): This Kyurem, this Dunsparce, and this Mewtwo
Text: *Kyurem* Brings on the battle!
Dimensions: Any
Notes: Could you make it in the same style with the black ink smudge in the back of the text similar to this picture, this one, or this one?
*Kyurem* should be on top, then Brings the battle! on the bottom like those other example pictures.
The pictures can be put in any way that suits you best and the size of the dimensions can be as big or small as whatever would be best for you to work with!
Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
SM, I would like a unique banner.

Pokemon (up to 3): Emolga
Text: The Pudgy Emolga
Size (sig/header): 800 x 600
Notes (go nuts): I would like Emolga to be floating above a yellow stormy cloud surrounded by electricity. ( A bit like your shadow prankster banner).

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
This looks really great! Thanks a WHOLE bunch!

Vinosea

Stealth as a Ninja
SM, I would like an aura banner.

Pokemon/character (only 1): Koko Hekmatyar
Text: The Face of Death
Dimensions: 413x180
Notes: Could you either have a burning city or decrepit city in the background. If you can think of something better, though, then that would be fine.

Last edited:

Tactical Squirtle

SM, I would like an icon.

Pokemon/character: Squirtle
Text: Tactics FTW!
Notes: Possible squirtle squad type look?

SM, I would also like a honeycomb banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Dragonite, Politoed, Kabutops
Text: Makin' it Rain
Notes:

Thank you.

SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): This Kyurem, this Dunsparce, and this Mewtwo
Text: *Kyurem* Brings on the battle!
Dimensions: Any
Notes: Could you make it in the same style with the black ink smudge in the back of the text similar to this picture, this one, or this one?
*Kyurem* should be on top, then Brings the battle! on the bottom like those other example pictures.
The pictures can be put in any way that suits you best and the size of the dimensions can be as big or small as whatever would be best for you to work with!
Thank you so much!!

Accepted, but that Mewtwo render doesn't match the other two. I may have to replace it.

Pokemon (up to 3): Emolga
Text: The Pudgy Emolga
Size (sig/header): 800 x 600
Notes (go nuts): I would like Emolga to be floating above a yellow stormy cloud surrounded by electricity. ( A bit like your shadow prankster banner).

Accepted, but 800 x 600 is far too big. I will resize accordingly.

All other requests denied due to no spots being open.

No spots left.

phantomclaw

SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Politoed, Mega Swampert, Kingdra
Text:Rain Beasts
Pop-out (y/n):Yes
Size (sig/header):Header
Notes:Get Politoed in the middle make them in a storm

DemonCode

Banned
SM you ignored my request.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Will my request ever be completed?
Yes, it will. I guess I should explain to everyone why sometimes I'm fast any why sometimes I take lightyears to complete requests.

My parents are divorced, and I switch houses every other week on Sundays. At one house, I don't have access to the forums, so I will basically be inactive at those times. But I'm back now, so it should be done ASAP. I'm very sorry for the delays, really, I am, but sometimes life has complications, like my schedule (which will stay in effect until I turn 18).

Skarm, I would like a userbar.

Pokemon/character (only one): Mewtwo (Animated if possible)
Text: Created by Humans Enslaved by Humans
Notes: White (or Mewtwo's primary color) and Purple for the colors scheme please.

Thank You for your time! Much Appreciated :D

Accepted, no spots left.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Yes, it will. I guess I should explain to everyone why sometimes I'm fast any why sometimes I take lightyears to complete requests.

My parents are divorced, and I switch houses every other week on Sundays. At one house, I don't have access to the forums, so I will basically be inactive at those times. But I'm back now, so it should be done ASAP. I'm very sorry for the delays, really, I am, but sometimes life has complications, like my schedule (which will stay in effect until I turn 18).

Accepted, no spots left.

I am really sorry. It was insensitive for me to say that. I hope everything is all right.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I am really sorry. It was insensitive for me to say that. I hope everything is all right.

Not a problem, you had no idea about my schedule and under normal circumstances, you would've been right. Here you go.

OZxDVzV.png

Enjoy!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
SM, I would like an overlap banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3):Serena
Text: Kalos Queen Serena
Pop-out (y/n):n
Size (sig/header): Unsure of the size, I want something kind of big, but well within the sig rules limit on here
Notes:I'd like the text and background to have a pink and girly look as well as I'd like these 2 images to be used and placed on both sides of the banner.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9oytSZIMAAEbEE.png
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ime_XY).png/revision/latest?cb=20130919135334

DemonCode

Banned
My request is still ignored! -_-

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
Ehmmm I am not sure if SM and Skarm are a different person ... but if anyone could help I would be grateful. Its been over a month, from 19th of January actually that SM said that i was accepted. Is everything ok? Or has my "order" been deleted? I am asking because for those 45 days I have been checking regularly, but with no luck. Either way I am sure that everything will go as planned. Thanks :)

My request is still ignored! -_-

I am not going to state this again. IF YOU POST WHEN THE WAITING LIST IS FULL, YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

Ehmmm I am not sure if SM and Skarm are a different person ... but if anyone could help I would be grateful. Its been over a month, from 19th of January actually that SM said that i was accepted. Is everything ok? Or has my "order" been deleted? I am asking because for those 45 days I have been checking regularly, but with no luck. Either way I am sure that everything will go as planned. Thanks :)

I told you I would let you know when your banner was done, I've been incredibly busy recently so you're just gonna have to be patient.

Requests done~

@EliteKnight - I had to make this a little bigger to accommodate those symbols:

EliteKnight-2_zpsmo0t9hzy.png

@JavierSalvador

Dragon_zps6vqpui76.jpg

Remember to save these.

Two spots left.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Pokemon (up to 3): Dedenne , Bronzong
Text:The Trinity League, TEF League (The Eternian Forces League but I thought that might be too long.)
Size (sig/header): Sig size
Notes (go nuts): If this isn't possible, or too much then that's ok. So I'm in two leagues and I was hoping to have a banner represent that. Dedenne would represent Trinity and Bronzong TEF, but if it's simpler, then using Fairy/Psychic respectively for the text would work too I bet. Just let me know what you think, I don't want to throw something super annoying/complicated on your shoulders. Ik you're a very busy person and I understand that :3

Edit: also it's png files right? I've completely forgotten what they were called, and stumbled across png images (they look like what I remember) and hope those are right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.