• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dædric Design ✠

What would you like to see added to the shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks SM, it looks great!

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!

Skarm™

Light It Up
HTML Code:
Skarm, I would like a banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): T Rex (Fossil Fighters Frontier) http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...6/Dinosaur_img02.png/185px-Dinosaur_img02.png
Style (frag/bar-off/simple): Simple
Text: Jurassic Park: Vivosaurs
Dimensions: Whatever works
Notes: Could the background maybe be like Jurassic park fencing in the background?
Accepted, but note that I will be going to my dad's for the week in about 6 hours, so I will try to finish it by then, but don't be surprised if I'm not done.

Skarm™

Light It Up
We wish all the best to SM and good luck to him.

Skarm is it possible for you to create an animated banner?

While it may work on Photoshop, whenever I try to save them it ends up messing up the animation so sorry :(

Will be working on FossilDude's today and tomorrow

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
While it may work on Photoshop, whenever I try to save them it ends up messing up the animation so sorry :(

Will be working on FossilDude's today and tomorrow

Thanks Skarm for your info. No prob at all.

HTML Code:
Skarm, I would like a splash banner.

Image (only one):http://41.media.tumblr.com/6ec4c858d1d26a614f2757c5c38681ce/tumblr_nejd8pJ8ZE1qj1ytfo1_500.png
Text: Fire Emblem: Beyond Awakening
Size (sig/header): Like your Metagross one!
Notes:Focus on the head and the mask. Leave the hair be, even if that would make the pic smaller, just make it so everything from the mask and up fits

What I ask maybe is a bit harder so I don't expect it to be accepted or even finished. Thank you very very much though for considering it.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Thanks Skarm for your info. No prob at all.

HTML Code:
Skarm, I would like a splash banner.

Image (only one):http://41.media.tumblr.com/6ec4c858d1d26a614f2757c5c38681ce/tumblr_nejd8pJ8ZE1qj1ytfo1_500.png
Text: Fire Emblem: Beyond Awakening
Size (sig/header): Like your Metagross one!
Notes:Focus on the head and the mask. Leave the hair be, even if that would make the pic smaller, just make it so everything from the mask and up fits

What I ask maybe is a bit harder so I don't expect it to be accepted or even finished. Thank you very very much though for considering it.

Accepted .

EDIT:

FossilDude747

oDLvFt3.png

I did the best that I could with the fencing in the background :p

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Thank so much Skarm! Nice! Isn't that background from Operation Genesis? Anyways thanks a lot this can help advertise my fanfic.

Also is there any way it can be a bit smaller(if you can its not that much of a problem). And IDK how to make the picture a link :/

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Thank so much Skarm! Nice! Isn't that background from Operation Genesis? Anyways thanks a lot this can help advertise my fanfic.

Also is there any way it can be a bit smaller(if you can its not that much of a problem). And IDK how to make the picture a link :/

utf5f5N.png

As for making it a link, just go to wherever you're using it, highlight the image code (the "
*img]" thing without the *) and click the thing on the top that looks like a globe with a chain link.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Thanks! Not posting it in my sig here but over on my fossil fighter forums. Will give you credit. Do you want me to link to your serebii page as well?

XxMegaGlurakYxX

I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters: MegaCharizard Y and MegaCharizard X
Text: XxMegaCharizardYxX's Event Shop
Dimensions: Banner
Notes: Thanks for you working.

And I can have a Aura Banner?

Pokemon/character (only 1): MegaCharizardY
Text: The Power of Charizard
Dimensions: signature
Notes: Thanks for you working.

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
JavierSalvador:

4N0PwAo.png

Sorry for the long wait, enjoy!

No problem at all! It was definitely worthy of its wait. Oh man... There is only one words to describe it... or millions... Astonishing, Awesome, Great, Outstanding, Magnificent, Magical, Unique... Thank you very much for your hard work :)

Requests done~

@matthew11

Messiah_zpstbnaovc9.png

Lt. BLEU™

Hoenn-CLub_zpsah1xijkz.png

@Canto

Mask_zpsxmmop9j4.jpg

Remember to save these!

Attention: I am really sorry for the horrendous delays guys, but life is really taking over right now. I have recently finished uni and will soon be starting a placement as a junior graphic designer with a view to a job soon, so it's with regret that I have to announce Dædric Design's closure. I just won't have time for Serebii, my own projects and full time work, but the shop really has kept my creativity flowing for the last three years and I would like to come back again. As the shop is so close to 3000 posts, before I go I will open 5 spots. These requests will not be accepted in any particular order, rather by which ones will be the most fun and successful for me to do (going out with a bang and all that). Please don't be offended if I don't accept your order for any particular reason!

For perhaps the final time, five spots open.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Not requesting; just browsing through the thread because of all the awesome banners, but in any case, I wish you luck on your future endeavors! :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
SM, I would like a simple banner.

Pokemon/characters (up to 3): Nekroz of Unicore, Nekroz of Brionac, Nekroz of Valkyrus (Note: Unicore and Valkyrus have a white around them for some reason, if it disturbs the banner and you can't fix it then just exclude them. Also, in this order if you may.)
Text: DominantDuels
Dimensions:2560x1440
Notes: I have a YouTube channel called DominantDuels. I'd like a new channel art background, especially one from you haha. You don't actually have to make it the full 2560x1440, it can just be 2560x423 because no one really sees the other space. That you can just make white, like in my current channel art. Also, is it possible to add somewhere some subtext saying, "Everything YuGiOh"? I'd sort of my catchphrase nowadays with the channel. And I'd just like to end off saying that you can make this banner whatever type you'd like; I enjoy any of your art no matter what kind. The less specific, the more creative, right? Hopefully this is interesting enough for you, and I hope you can do it! Of course since it is for YouTube you can put your watermark/logo on it and I'll put credit in the channel description. Thanks SM!

Are you up for the challenge?

Last edited:

phantomclaw

SM, I would like a frag banner.

Backing images (up to 2):Salemence, Electrivire
Pop-out images (up to 2):Mega Blastoise, Scizor
Size (sig/header):header
Main text:The FFA Tournament
Frag intensity (1 being lightly fractured, 5 being heavily):3
Notes:Make it as dramatic as you can make it

JavierSalvador

DragonRuler of Truth
Hey Skarm, I would like a splash banner.

Image (only one): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/2c/26/862c26c58c63a18776daace22c032d85.jpg
Text: Fire Emblem: The Man That Never Was
Size (sig/header): Exactly as the previous one, (the one in my signature)
Notes: Crop the picture and keep the head with the horns, mouth etc. If you can, use a background effect like a thunder. Please use the same text as the previous one :)

Thank you very much for considering it :) Have a nice day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.