• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D a Y S P a S T [X-Men]

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
On Friday night, I - and a few of my frineds - went to the movies and saw the brand new X-Men flick. And to tell the truth, in my opinion, it SUCKED. About a week before the premiere, I read the novelization of the movie which was much better. However, it still needed some fine-tuning. That is why I got the idea of re-writting it in a way. To be honest, I love the idea of a cure that will eleminate the mutant gene. That AND the Phoenix storyline. So... here we go.

Title :: Either X-Men: The Last Stand or Days Past - if anyone has a suggestion on the title, please feel free to post it.

Synopsis :: During the last days of the X-Men, the world has acquired a lethal new weapon against X-gene mutants, whose superhuman powers seperate them - for better, for worse, forever - from ordinary mortals. Now, for the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their godlike abilities, though their powers may isolate and alienate them, or surrender them and become human. The mutant antibody is called a cure, but its invention may trigger a struggle that destroys every living soul on Earth. As Magneto declares all-out war against humanity and its dreaded cure, the U.S. president mobilizes the military. But it is Charles Xavier and the X-Men who truly must brace for the ultimate battle, for they alone are powerful enough to determine the outcome. Lessons of the past are useless in the coming life-and-death conflict, as new players - mutants possessing unprecedented, unearthly skills - take center stage. With so many joining forces with Magneto's evil Brotherhood, the X-Men will face their ultimate test against an enemy whose forces far outnumber their own.

Now, as the world trembles, the Phoenix slowly rises...

Characters :: All of the characters that appeared in the movie will STILL be in the re-written version. Also, expect to see bigger roles from Gambit and Rogue and even the Nightcrawler. You can also expect to see the appearance of MULTIPLE new mutants to help the X-Men in their new fight.

Well, that is it...

What do you guys think about the idea...

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
So, you're basically taking the X-Men 3 movie, rewriting it and calling it something similar to the classic X-Men: Days of Future Past saga? I don't think rewriting it would be a good idea as it is kind of plagerism. That's frowned upon here at SPP, fellow X-Fan.

If I were you, I'd really just make a story based on Marvel's mutants in the core 616 reality. This right now just makes it seem like you're angry at the movie not living up to your expectations. It's not a good idea and it won't win you any friends here.

Seriously, don't rewrite another's work. Just make your own based on the X-Men, Spidey, the Avengers or anyone. Don't think about what you're doing. You'll get flamed. And I don't mean by the Human Torch.

Be Original.

LX

Last edited: