• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D&D The Forgotten Gate: Game Play

'Altair anger's at the mocking by Raggbof and his disrespect, but he calm's himself down, he know's he has to get closer to is destination and they might take them (Red, Arro and Altair) to the hostages'

"Allright ill go with you but there is no need to chain me, we can go peacefully to your boss so i can speak with him, or we won't go at all" Altair respond's to Raggbof, awaiting to see if there will be a confrontation and hoping Drifter and Arro are in position waiting for anything to happen.

VaporeonMaster

>The Forgotten Gate<
(gm)

Team (A)

(GM): Robert starts to lower him self down the hole, everything seems fine.....Rose holds her Sun rod over the holes top rim, casting a faint glow down into the chasem, just enough for Roberts Dragonborn eyes to see.
Once at the bottom, Robert takes a look around.... a straight tunnel..its to dark to see any thing else.
"Rose come down here with the Sun rod!"

Team (B)

(Raggbof): " Itza no no, you'z come'z with-ing me'z in-da cuffs.. or I'z killing you'z...."

(GM): Raggbof starts to grab for Altair's hands to bind them behind his back...with rusty, sharp, nasty shackles..

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Thank you Razor Leaf, we will all follow the rules as they are written.

Posts must be at least 200 words or about seven lines

And what I have said in your other thread:

Right, i've let this go on far enough. This isn't the ASB Forum, you can't make a single line post indicating an action, and then have someone else relay that action with another single line. That is not how the RPG Forum works. I explained to you in your Dungeon and Dragons Sign Up thread that this wouldn't be acceptable.

4. Post Length

RPG Posts should be of adequate length, a minimum of 200 words, approximately seven lines. Posts that are just one or two lines in length are not acceptable. They don't help move the plot along in any way, and do nothing to help other characters either. Too many short posts will earn the RPG itself a warning. If they continue after this, then the RPG will be closed. Post Count is turned on in the RPG Forum, it will not be abused by people making no effort in their posts.

On similar notes, scripts are not allowed, nor are lines of just dialogue. Equally, people cannot have 'posting conversations' where they hit refresh and post straight after someone else, and the two (or more) continue this so they have blocks of just them posting conversations between their characters.

There is very little role playing going on here, all I see is this:

Player: I walk along a path and say something to my pokemon.
GM: Your pokemon does something and then something else happens.
Player: I react to it with a suitable if not overused emotion such as shock, surprise or fear. I think about doing something.
GM: You do something and something else happens
Player: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

The rules are in place to ensure that, whilst this is a game forum, a role is played within the threads. I see little characterisation and just as little description of the events taking place. You could easily hold this entire 'RPG' in VM or PM, given that there is practically no interaction outside the GM and each individual player being given basic commands.

I am therefore enforcing the rules on this RPG, and as I can see no room for improvement, you have until Friday to show some significant improvement or else I am shutting this down.

If you cannot manage this, then it is either time to learn, or remake this entire thing into something more suitable.