• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D - Deoxys, move recommendations requested...

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Hi y'all,

i picked up my Wifi-event Deoxys yesterday. Turns out it had a Calm nature, so i decided to turn it into Defense form. I'd like to keep three of the moves it already has:

- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

My question is: what item and what fourth move do you guys and girls recommend?

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for such a thread. Sorry.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
As I said, I'm not exactly sure what forum this thread fits in, but it would be best to ask one of the moderators here where this thread should be moved to. Miror is literally the most active here, and may be the best to ask.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
So... What IS the right place then?

Probably the Single Rates thread in this forum, since this is just a single rate for a Deoxys-D.