• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P 017: Big Charge of the Ancient Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

D/P 017: Big Charge of the Ancient Pokémon

Preview:

- Team Rocket is toasting next to the fossil reviving machine
- Aerodactyl using Hyper Beam to scare the living heck out of people
- Ash and Brock rolling on the ground
- Meowth activating the fossil reviving machine
- Mimiroru and Pochama spinning in midair in order to avoid a Hyper Beamish attack which (surprise, surprise) then causes TR to blast off.
- RAMUPARUDO!
- An Armaldo doing a Hyper Beam attack and a Kabutops doing what looks like Mud Shot (same animation as Marshtomps)
- teh mystery smoke and a shadow!!
- Turns out to be another Aerodactyl
- Hikari ordering something
- Mimiroru and Pochama jumping up
- Another Aerodactyl using a Hyper Beam against Ash whom is protecting Pikachu
- Shot of Pikachu's right ear (WTF?)

Preview should be up in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Meh seems like an intresting D/P episode.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
If they shove a bunch of god damn Omanyte and Omastar into this episode, so help me I'll....complain. And In a very irritating and familliar manner to.

Armaldo, Kabutops, and most importantly, Anorith, Lileep and Cradilly aka. The Prehistoric Cameo Trio. Please?

Amaranth

Swag
If they shove a bunch of god damn Omanyte and Omastar into this episode, so help me I'll....complain. And In a very irritating and familliar manner to.

Armaldo, Kabutops, and most importantly, Anorith, Lileep and Cradilly aka. The Prehistoric Cameo Trio. Please?

You Know Theres No Chance Onix Anyone ;] Omg T3h Quality Is Dwindeling I Just Hope They Manage To Save It Before It Lowers Anymore :/

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

Agreed, they got a whole filler to themselves in Johto, we don't need to see them again.

We haven't seen an Aerodactyl outside the movies in ages, I really hope its in this ep. Kabutops and all the Hoenn fossil Pokemon would be good too, if that's the case.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
As long as we don't have to put up with more friggin' Omanytes/Omastars. Why are the most friggin' boring fossil pokemon the most frequently featured. Kabutops is one of the most screwed over pokemon- far too cool to have never even had its own episode.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I hope the writers have a scene like the one in Jurassic Park 2 when the T-Rex rampages through the city...or something.

I wonder if Shinji will help stop the rampage? He still seems to be around.

Maestro Kinético

Seems boring. I love Omanyte but I don't want to see it again, I want to see cradily and Tatetops. I hope a Shinooh Pokémon is featured soon, in the past seasons they showed new Pokémon more.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I'd wait for the preview before making my judgement....

Although, I do wanna see Tatetops.

Or hell, have Jessie get a Korobooshi (that evil McDonals worker) that uses the frequency of it's attenaes clicking that allows it to control the ancient Pokemon!

JazzJazz

I hope the writers have a scene like the one in Jurassic Park 2 when the T-Rex rampages through the city...or something.

I wonder if Shinji will help stop the rampage? He still seems to be around.

They're not really big enough to pull off a rampage on that scale... perhaps they could trash a Lego village or something.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Since this episode is being animated by Kazue Kinoshita, Hyouta and Rampard should look like garbage. This is a big reason why I wanted Zugaidos to evolve in DP 16 - So it would have actually looked good.

Show us a damn Lileep in this episode. It literally appeared for 5 seconds in that fossil filler in Hoenn.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
From the episode preveiw, lots of Aerodactyl, Hoenn and Kanto fossil Pokemon were around. The only Shinou fossil Pokemon, I'm pretty sure, was Hyouta's Rampard.
Of course, I can't remember all that much that happened, since it was last night the preview was shown, but still.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Sounds really good to me. And the best part of it is that it can indeed be good.
I'd be really content with a chaotic situation on that awesome scenario, Kurogane city... Maybe something like what happened previously with that city in that 'Tentacruel Kanto episode'... Now all I need is to see it happening, 'course =P
Aerodactyls hyper-beaming those mountains, goshhhh!!! <3

Ah, one more thing: Does anyone else find it odd that "Zugaido vs. Pikachu" has not had its pics released yet, not even in Pocket Monsters.net? You know, I'm not that ansious, but... Blah.

- Nozomi

Status
Not open for further replies.