• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P 10: Let's Play with Mimiroru Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Oh Dear LORD...
This is going to be one of the most ridiculous things ever...we have Honry Brock and now Horny PMS Mimirol...
Great!... awesome how the darn Bunny mastered Ice Beam and Still got whooped by Pocchama...
Ugh...I feel sick already

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
^
Talking about stoned...Look where you post that kind of crack

Anywho...Greggle looks that way...what´s the matter?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
If Pikachu is male, who says that Mimiroru has to be female? :p

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Well Pikachu IS male and Mimirol has far of a better shot being female given the fact that it´s evo is Quite frankly disturbing, but femme looking...
Besides In the preview Mimirol acts quite femenine.... weather its some flamboyant gheig Pkmn or the OBVIOUS

Tamanta_Dono

Beginning Trainer
Well Pikachu IS male and Mimirol has far of a better shot being female given the fact that it´s evo is Quite frankly disturbing, but femme looking...
Besides In the preview Mimirol acts quite femenine.... weather its some flamboyant gheig Pkmn or the OBVIOUS

then all the pokemon that look femme must be a female?
until the male form of Kirlia arrived Gardevoir was both the male and the female..

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
This looks to be a nice episode.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Why the ones that cannot read repply to me... =_=...
I said it had a BETTER SHOT being female...gender percents?...ñ_ñ
AND...there´s the attitude thing... gosh...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
FTR, Mimirol is 50%/50% gender ratio in the games.

Why? I dunno, but begin the complaints and the eventual Awakening Stone Peppy Hare evo next gen.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well Hikari is a total girly girl, so I wouldn't be surprised if the bunny is female. (Actually, I'd say its a given)

Pochama seems like a boy because its so bratty, so Hikari getting a girl pokemon would be nice.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
"Pocchama is a girl I can tell".... wow....

Pocchama´s attitude is that of a spoiled brat, hence a boy, they´re not so deep in Pokemon...

JazzJazz

Well Hikari is a total girly girl, so I wouldn't be surprised if the bunny is female. (Actually, I'd say its a given)

Why? Is there something that says female trainers can only have female pokemon?

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
what kindda logic is... Pocchama is a girl...I can tell...dumb and ludacris...

READ...I said in Pokemon they´re not THAT DEEP look at my effin signature... it looks like a spoiled brat... but whatever think what u must and use your so accurate "logistics"

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
what kindda logic is... Pocchama is a girl...I can tell...dumb and ludacris...

READ...I said in Pokemon they´re not THAT DEEP look at my effin signature... it looks like a spoiled brat... but whatever think what u must and use your so accurate "logistics"

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
i love the bunny and i think it suits her perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.