• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P 75 Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag battle for the full course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeJumpsuit1

I hope this isn't a duplicate of another thread. I check and didn't see any so if it is I am sorry. The name of this episode really doesn't do much for me. It was serebii's teaser about an old friend returning that got me interested. Does anybody know who the "old friend" is?

uber gon

Accept Change
I hope this isn't a duplicate of another thread. I check and didn't see any so if it is I am sorry. The name of this episode really doesn't do much for me. It was serebii's teaser about an old friend returning that got me interested. Does anybody know who the "old friend" is?

It's May. It's been mention A LOT.

An00bis

Wicked Witch

DANdotW

Previously Iota
For goodness sake. We don't need these threads until the episode before has aired, and since this hasn't, there's no need whatsoever to even think of speculating outside the thread where the title was revealed.

Why is there such an abundance of these things lately, three episodes ahead of schedule.

Iota

Chimchartrainer07

Dude this is the wrong episode number this should be number 76. Also the "Old Friend" is May.

jono123

Id love it if it wasnt may but actually like one of his old pokemon, which he then used in a double battle

Shame it wont be but it would be cool to see like primeape or Pidgeot, or even Butterfree

I'm sure we already have a thread like this some where. Any who I can't wait for this episode, I have t admit I do miss her and want to hear all about her adventures. I'm also hoping she has a change of outfit on the next time. But I do look forward to Dawn and May's interaction that will be fun I'm sure of it. Also the tag team up between Ash and Brock should be great, we haven't had that for a while. I'm sure Ash will do good, he's done a lot of contests and has nearly won them. Brock did great in the one he entered, I'm sure they'll either win or it will get enterupted by TR and they'll all in the end. That's nornally what happens in the show.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Will I ever see the light of day? ;;

Seriously - I do not accept your apology, thread starter. >> And the rest of you...do we all need to add in our two cents? There is already a thread for this, let's not have a discussion on it. >.<

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.