• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-D/P characters fanart-

Ash.mx

Thanks again for your comments and crit ,I'll fix rival's hand . The original pic is about 1500x2000 pixels,(a rather big size for a pic with low detail as this one,I know) of course I will resize the final work.
shadow bind :This pic isn't going to be in my gallery at Deviantart , since i'm not posting pokemon pics there anymore... oh well... I may change my mind. I like you gallery there too .
Sorry, but the whole pic will be ready till tomorrow .

pureluchia1

Kagome!!
HOLY CRAP! That is better that the actuall drawings of pokemon ive seen!!!!!!

Ash.mx

Updated the first post with the whole pic.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
*insert Quagmire comment about Dawn here*

Apart from that rather surprising scene[and explaining why we never see her when she bends from behind, she needs some modesty], the main pic is utterly magnificent. I can see why you wanted to put them up bit by bit.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
How did you do this? Your a god, that's how!

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Haha, whoa! Why's Dawn going commando? :p
Now who said there's anything wrong with that. ;)
*Quagmire arrives*
The picture as a whole is awesome. I have mixed feelings about the dawn part. (mostly-very good ones, although not really appropriate for this forum, as such.) *cough* The way you drew chimchar bothers me a bit though. Other than that I think you are a 100% pro artist. Great job!

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
The picture as a whole looks amazing, but the pose that Dawn is in ends up looking like fanservice, which really doesn't fit the rest of a serious portrait like that. Otherwise, rather nice.

Wait a minute, everybody else already said that. Um... oh, something original to say!

Why is Volkner the only Gym Leader in the picture? For that matter, where's Cyrus? Isn't the picture of all the main story characters/partner characters? Oh, and Rowan's eyes look really creepy. Then again, he's described as intimidating....

mangaeyes

Volker was probably bored so he posed for the portrait and Cyrus is inbetween Dialga and Palkia blending into the background.

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
This is the most amazing fan art I have ever seen, its better than the art in most manga aswell. Well done, your art is flawless. Great work

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
The completed picture is so awesome. But I don't think Dawn's bottom in it is appropriate for this sort of forum.

Anyway other than that it's totally awesome. Your really good at drawing this stuff and You should make a new thread with all your drawings in it and you should make people request stuff. That would be so cool!.

Fantastic work!

*RANK UP!*

latiaswindblast

This drawings are simply amazing!