• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P for the DS, unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonair

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rufinito18 said:
thats 1 reason I will not be playing DP anytime soon....I just bought my PSP and I would never trade it for tha ugly looking box :p Anyhow, I bought PSP cause a ff is ocming out on it...the games sell the consoles....its always been that
Which makes no sense as there's two Final Fantasy games coming out for the DS and another two coming out for the GBA along with the other two that are already on the GBA. Not to mention that Children of Mana and other Square games I can't remember off the top of my head are in development for it/released in Japan, and the only things annouced in terms of Final Fantasy for the PSP is a movie, and a spinoff. But, I suppose you could say the same about the other titles.

Anyway, this topic has happened before, in the right forum, so...

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL STAPLER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.