• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Glitch discussion thread

My Dittos moveset has complety changed to that of a Dunsparce. It knows Rage and Yawn but not transform anymore. I have never hacked my games or used cheating devices.

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
I was just chaining and found a shiny Bidoof,and it was transferred to my shiny box,when I checked it,it was gone...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
One person was offering a male milotic but the picture was a celebi instead of a milotic!

I've actually seen things like that several times. I don't know why it does that, but my theory is it's hacked.

marauder68

My Dittos moveset has complety changed to that of a Dunsparce. It knows Rage and Yawn but not transform anymore. I have never hacked my games or used cheating devices.

I had that happen to my ditto- it fainted after transforming into an Onix, and when I revived it at the PC, it had the Onix moves and no more transform.

Mephisto

Banned
I had that happen to my ditto- it fainted after transforming into an Onix, and when I revived it at the PC, it had the Onix moves and no more transform.

Can't you use a heart scale?

marauder68

Can't you use a heart scale?

I never tried, traded it to a friend who only wanted it for breeding.

I didn't even think about that- having a ditto with attack moves would be cool, at the time I was just mad about it...

Bulbasaurus Rex

?99 red drifloons?
I've actually seen things like that several times. I don't know why it does that, but my theory is it's hacked.

I just figure the game puts the sprite of what they are looking for. If you were on GTS recently, you'd have seen a mew with a gyarados sprite. They were looking for a gyarados. In the case of the person you quoted, a milotic had the sprite of celebi. They were looking for celebi.

Doesn't explain why my staryu turned into a growlithe when I checked it's summary on GTS, though. Especially since I hadn't seen a growlithe yet, and I was looking for munchlax.

On a side-note, It said a trainer had traded for it when I tried to take it back. I went off, back on, it was still there, but as a staryu again. I got a munchlax a day later. Shiny, too, although why they were so desperate for a boltbeaming staryu I'll never know...

crapp

PokeMaster Master
Suicunerider,
I have a legit shiny oddish that I cloned in emeraldso I can trade them I also have a legit shiny rattata, also cloned, to trade
my f.c. is :5026 2847 5429

my player's name is ASH

(\__/)
( o_O)
( >< )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

If you miss the days when people didn't care about EV's, IV's and natures and just about the Pokemon itself copy and paste this into your sig. Started by Ash's Pika Pal

You can never silence the voice of the people!
I may not be that voice, but you're still not shutting me up.

When Life Gives You Lemons You Throw Them At People

Shadowshinyhunter

Jordan owns =]
At one point I had level 4 starivias and biberals appearing instead of starly and bidoof

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
At one point I had level 4 starivias and biberals appearing instead of starly and bidoof

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed I said this earlier. I caught the Staravia, but I ran out of pokeballs with the Bibarel.

Curse you, Bibarel, and your ridiculously high capture rate!

That's not a glitch, they are actually available at one of the lakes.

Again, you did not read my post earlier. I had mentioned the Pokedex said they're not supposed to be there!

firewall

don't pee in my lake

It's not a hack but a glitch! It happened to me yesturday.

I had been clonning a few days ago an aura mew and a suicune. Yesturday I had put up a quagsire for trade. When I checked back, it's nickname was aura, species: mew but the picture was a Kyogre! I have no Kyogre data in my game period so that's weird. It said "take back Kyogre" when retrieved it was quagsire again.

I believe this glitch comes from traces of data left behind from previous clonning/trades as the gts read the combined total as kyogre picture but named a pokemon that I used for cloning over 24 hours earlier.

For ones where the sprite pic is of the asked for pokemon, like the gyarados mew, I think it is a simple miscommunication in the system between data sent up and the data asked for. I tried to remove the gyara/mew a week ago and it says that it is already traded yet it has appeared everyday since. It can't be traded because the data is glitchy.

Shadowshinyhunter

Jordan owns =]
If you had paid attention, you would have noticed I said this earlier. I caught the Staravia, but I ran out of pokeballs with the Bibarel.

Again, you did not read my post earlier. I had mentioned the Pokedex said they're not supposed to be there!

Hmm i didn't notice your post but my game pack was really messed up but i got it fixed

Tytus

Iron Islander
I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but there's no way I'm reading the rest of the thread to find out.

While EV training for SpA on Route 212, I decided to take a bike ride through Spring Path, and then Sendoff Spring. When I came back out, when I exited SP and re-entered Route 212, the music ended and didn't come back. It was just pure silence. I've done it a few times since then, and the same thing happened.

Not a major glitch, just something I noticed.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

Pokedex doesn't always say where everything is, like a swarm. The guide book says it happens when having fr/lg/rs/e in the second slot.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but there's no way I'm reading the rest of the thread to find out.

While EV training for SpA on Route 212, I decided to take a bike ride through Spring Path, and then Sendoff Spring. When I came back out, when I exited SP and re-entered Route 212, the music ended and didn't come back. It was just pure silence. I've done it a few times since then, and the same thing happened.

Not a major glitch, just something I noticed.

I've had that problem too. It's probably a minor glitch in the music.

Last edited:

Escheria

Ray Tracer
It's not a hack but a glitch! It happened to me yesturday.

I had been clonning a few days ago an aura mew and a suicune. Yesturday I had put up a quagsire for trade. When I checked back, it's nickname was aura, species: mew but the picture was a Kyogre! I have no Kyogre data in my game period so that's weird. It said "take back Kyogre" when retrieved it was quagsire again.

[...]

I think i saw something similar too: a Shiny Deoxys identified as a Palkia, i was quite upset, thinking it's a hack, but now reading this thread i know it's a glitch o.o; I think such things are quite frustrating to see in GTS though, especially when it's a shiny :/

Lukenetty

Trader
Maybe this has been posted before and maybe it isn't a glitch but still:
When I put a Pokémon for offer at the GTS and I look if someone traded with me and I return to the main menu, it says Deposite, in stead of Summary. Maybe this is normal though...