• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Glitch discussion thread

randomspot555

I don't know if this is a glitch per se, but probably a mishap. Fighting in the Battle Tower, I noticed the same Trainer (Crushgirl, forgot the name) 3 different times in a row. She used different Pokes but still used Larion and Combuskion. Then a Blackbelt comes out sends out Larion and two others. What do you think?

That's just how the Tower works. Besides Palmer, no trainer has a pre-determined party of Pokemon.

Some trainers have a constant theme. For example, there's a type of trainer who will ONLY use starters/their evolutions and another trainer who only uses Pokes from the Eevee line.

wichu

That's just how the Tower works. Besides Palmer, no trainer has a pre-determined party of Pokemon.

Some trainers have a constant theme. For example, there's a type of trainer who will ONLY use starters/their evolutions and another trainer who only uses Pokes from the Eevee line.

Technically, every trainer in the Battle Tower has 3 Pokémon chosen from a list of possibilities, not just randomly. For example, Crush Girls will probably have a lot of Fighting types on their lists.

i'm having a glitch in my diamond where if i try and enter the Survival Area or Route 226, i get a black screen but the music is still playing, but if i play around with buttons, it just freezes completely. does anyone know how to fix this w.out starting a new game or something? it's pretty annoying to restart all the time. >.<

Flintarceusmanic

I'm looking for the HoH in the void.
Either the drop thing or the actual location name.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
jubilife tv

yeah there is the glitch to walk thourgh walls at jubilife tv;444;

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
i'm having a glitch in my diamond where if i try and enter the Survival Area or Route 226, i get a black screen but the music is still playing, but if i play around with buttons, it just freezes completely. does anyone know how to fix this w.out starting a new game or something? it's pretty annoying to restart all the time. >.<

that happened to me in diamond, but in eterna forest. when i smelled the cartridge, hmmm... smells like a leak.
Does your cartridge smells like leak?

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
I had a glitch where in my Mismagius (nicknamed Shadow) name got changed to S:adow after talking to the woman in the Flower Shop. I did not go to the name changer. But after that I SRed and it turned back to normal.

Lucas1394

Master Ace Trainer
Think its a glitch

I mentioned this before, but I went to give my armor fossil to the fossil guy on my Pearl game and for some reason, he gave me an Arceus at lvl 20. I don't know how or why, though I'm thinking its a glitch from the ar that a kid I don't know used on my game the day I got my dragonite from toysrus. I'm telling you, its no lie, it happened and later I'll show you the proof. I'd do it now, but since I'm at school right now, I can't.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I am not sure if this is a glitch, but you know those hiker guys. The guys with the hats and the brown coat. If he looks down(looking at you playing) and your at the right angle, his pixels go all messed up and his eyes are like huge!

willischong

Do someone knows if that is fixed in Platinum?

This glitch is fixed in Platinum. :D

Yesterday I was playing around with my Diamond and I went into a Pokémon Center. However when I went in I was on my bike, then when I tried to get off, it says that I can't get off my bike here. Then when I went out, the game froze. I rebooted my DS and went back to my last save file, and it's ok.

Empoleon01

Avada Kedavra!
I found a level 4 bibarel at lake verity too!I killed it though too risky

Shadowed Darkrai

THE Inactive User.
I don't know if this is a glitch for sure, but I put my Shiny Salamence with a Ditto in the Day Care to get tons of Bagon.
After hatching about 15 eggs I got a Bagon that had inherited the move.....FLY!
I'm not kidding, I died laughing when I saw its moves.
Every other Egg I hatched, including about 20 more I hatched after that, did not have Fly.
It is very strange.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I found a level 4 bibarel at lake verity too!I killed it though too risky

This is not a glitch. If you have Fire Red, Leaf Green, or Emerald in the second slot, you can find Lv.4 Staravia and Bibarel at Lake Verity. I know, not only because my guide says so, but because I have caught a Staravia in Diamond there and a Bibarel in Pearl.

Toastybob

Is this real life?
I am not sure if this is a glitch, but you know those hiker guys. The guys with the hats and the brown coat. If he looks down(looking at you playing) and your at the right angle, his pixels go all messed up and his eyes are like huge!

This is not a glitch, only a side effect of the new 3D graphics. That doesn't make it any less funny, though.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
weird

my freind saved in front of his rival on sunday at the fight area and tured it on
monday and rebattled him!also the statue in pokemon mansion is not being patrolled from the hours of two to four in the morning ang you can touch it!

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
my freind saved in front of his rival on sunday at the fight area and tured it on
monday and rebattled him!also the statue in pokemon mansion is not being patrolled from the hours of two to four in the morning ang you can touch it!

statue touching = not a glitch.