• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Glitch discussion thread

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
a few more

there is the freaky ghost at the old chateau they give me the creeps(you know the man and butler?) there is the jirachi on route 212, there is arceus's letdown *** well(where it lets you climb up the stairs without the heavens pipe.)the invisible wall at solaceon,the cheat to walk on walls(save next to the wall then keep turing on and off there and you eventully make it!)so many more but thats all that comes to mind

Toastybob

Is this real life?
there is the freaky ghost at the old chateau they give me the creeps(you know the man and butler?) there is the jirachi on route 212, there is arceus's letdown *** well(where it lets you climb up the stairs without the heavens pipe.)the invisible wall at solaceon,the cheat to walk on walls(save next to the wall then keep turing on and off there and you eventully make it!)so many more but thats all that comes to mind

... I think I'm going to have to separate this into sections. First off, "there is the freaky ghost at the old chateau they give me the creeps(you know the man and butler?)"

The ghosts are not a glitch, just a little easter egg.

"there is the jirachi on route 212"

No.

"there is arceus's letdown *** well(where it lets you climb up the stairs without the heavens pipe.)"

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Can anyone read this?

"the invisible wall at solaceon,the cheat to walk on walls(save next to the wall then keep turing on and off there and you eventully make it!)"

I'm not sure I fully understand this, but it seems you are saying you can walk through a wall if you reset the game, which is impossible.

V4LOVER

chirp
If you will accept Platinum...

Today my Torterra was using Crunch. The screen quickly flashed with the colors of the title screen, then went back to the battle. Then when I had my Giratina out, it flashed black. While I saved some black lines flashed.

It happened to The Blue Rocky after, but I don't know if this is a glitch in all Platinum games.

If this is in the wrong topic/section, I'm very sleepy today. X_x

willischong

If you will accept Platinum...

Today my Torterra was using Crunch. The screen quickly flashed with the colors of the title screen, then went back to the battle. Then when I had my Giratina out, it flashed black. While I saved some black lines flashed.

It happened to The Blue Rocky after, but I don't know if this is a glitch in all Platinum games.

If this is in the wrong topic/section, I'm very sleepy today. X_x

Doesn't happen to me. :X Maybe it's a glitch?

V4LOVER

chirp
I keep thinking that...

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
my platinum game keeps slowing down when i go to eterna city
and i think i see darkrai flippin me off in new moon island

my platinum game keeps slowing down when i go to eterna city
and i think i see darkrai flippin me off in new moon island

What do you mean by 'flipping you off', and if you used a cheat or surfing glitch to reach New Moon island, you won't see Darkrai, you need the key item Member's card, to activate Darkrai on the island first.

Fast_shoesXx

I was using Chimchar in a battle and kept using the attack Facade.

When it used the attack, chimchar's backsprite sprite was left moved upwards by a very little amount each time.

After about the third time, it was about half a cm up from the text where it should be. basically it was floating, yet it looked odd as the backsprite only shows the top half of chimchar.

Fast_shoesXx

I was using Chimchar in a battle and kept using the attack Facade.

When it used the attack, chimchar's backsprite sprite was left moved upwards by a very little amount each time.

After about the third time, it was about half a cm up from the text where it should be. basically it was floating, yet it looked odd as the backsprite only shows the top half of chimchar.

if you are on route 229, run to route 228, then quickly run back. The sandstorm takes so long to start up that, you can go pretty far, before it starts to dissapear

willischong

if you are on route 229, run to route 228, then quickly run back. The sandstorm takes so long to start up that, you can go pretty far, before it starts to dissapear

This also happens on Rt 212, Rt 210, Acuity Lakefront and other routes which has weather conditions.

Matt81FanNB

Clone item glitch

If you have a ditto and a pokemon that knows thief, then you can go into a double battle with them and ditto can transform into the other one, and then your other pokemon can steal the item you want to clone, but the ditto has to transform first. After the battle, both your ditto and the other one will have that item, for example, a master ball. How do you get TM46, Thief??

On the Tweak Glitch, does that work in the U.S. D/P? And did Nintendo ever fix it? If they did, do you think it would work if I bought it like last January?

Toastybob

Is this real life?
On the Tweak Glitch, does that work in the U.S. D/P? And did Nintendo ever fix it? If they did, do you think it would work if I bought it like last January?

The tweaking glitch works on all versions of the game, and I'm told it still exists on Platinum, though the need for the Members Card/Oak's Letter renders it practically useless there.

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
Is there some sort of glitch for getting Jirachi and Celebi?? A friend of mine claims there is?? Help me out.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
free onix

ok so my freind just set up wi-fi and whent to the gts and got free onix!!!

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
... I think I'm going to have to separate this into sections. First off, "there is the freaky ghost at the old chateau they give me the creeps(you know the man and butler?)"

The ghosts are not a glitch, just a little easter egg.

"there is the jirachi on route 212"

No.

"there is arceus's letdown *** well(where it lets you climb up the stairs without the heavens pipe.)"

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Can anyone read this?

"the invisible wall at solaceon,the cheat to walk on walls(save next to the wall then keep turing on and off there and you eventully make it!)"

I'm not sure I fully understand this, but it seems you are saying you can walk through a wall if you reset the game, which is impossible.

ok the jirachi thing i read in another thread the walk on walls thing my freind said. the arceus let down i heard in the arceus tweaking glitck thread.