• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P in th UK

Ali_q8

FC 3308 1049 8916 :)
GOOD

then it's going to be in the middle east BEFORE U.S !!!!

( This item will be released on March 30, 2007. Pre-order now! Dispatched from and sold by )

BCVM22

This is false. The UK will not get Diamond and Pearl before the April 22 USA release date. You won't. You can believe it all you like, but it's a misprint on Amazon. When it's March 30 and you in fact don't have your game, don't complain. To believe otherwise is 100% stupid.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Amazon a little too desparate for pre-orders there...
They often do this with games and DVDs, in a while that release date will on a bit...then a bit more...then a bit more...

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Will Be Released in April 22nd!
The US/English Version......I'm sure ^_^

Metagross

Are you guys dum or what? Pokemon Ranger hits the UK on March 30th, definitely it's not coming out before August, you can bank on it, what makes you think, we'll get D/P before US does. Next time use common sense.

PokeMaster JOE

Pokemon Master
I think its false aswell.
And i even live in the UK......
IMO the game will come here late June/July sometime.
I really think it could be somewhere in June, because they will target the game for a summer holiday release.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
I too think this is fake (I live in the UK) because when I was looking on wikipedia it said june 1st 2007, if you don't believe me check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Diamond_&_Pearl

Don't trust Wiki with release dates. Anyone can edit it -.-

And unfortunatly, I don't think this is right too. I live in Scotland (part of the UK?! No waiz!!1), and I know that the Americans are gonna get it first... I don't see why, screw the French, give us English games at the same time as the Americans! ><

importing doesnt look so good there is a thread about it (aparantly Nintendo are shutting off imports)

This is False. Some idiot probobly thought:
"I Nowz L3tz 3-Ma1l Amazonz ands Tellz demz the wrongzorz Datez Lolz"

Either that or Amazon is being a ****

PokeMaster JOE

Pokemon Master
They are trying there luck, thats all.
Making sure people pre-order incase it does get released then.
Though its almost certain it will not because the US has the bigger fanbase and will sell more probably because of the population and trend.
Besides they will wait a month or two just to see how many Diamond/Pearl have sold. So then they can make a rough guess of how many that need to be made or dispatched for the first load off in Europe.

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
they got it mixed up with ranger,
as d/p is coming out in the summer and ranger is coming out on the 30th March 07,
please remember that USA won't have it after we get it.....