• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Hey sorry I don't know where this would go, but does anyone know where there are pics of the opening scenes of the show, the one where it shows all the characters pokemon,

i.e: like this one

fg.png

But updated with Gliscor, Yanmega and Swinub,

Thanks is advance!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I've looked all over youtube and it seems it's only the first opening the ones with starly and Aipom and that.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I've looked all over youtube and it seems it's only the first opening the ones with starly and Aipom and that.

firelovindocker

try goin on youtube at the latest japanese episodes and pause on the opening scene cause they have it i know

Status
Not open for further replies.