• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Release Date Europe! - 25th June 2007

This may very well be correct but I would be skeptical. Here in the US, web sites (GameStop for example) "confirm" released dates all the time only to be proven false.

For the sake of Europeans I hope that this release date is correct.

latiaswindblast

Is Bart Smit reliable,actully?

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Yep, it's just a toy shop or how you call that in English :p
It's just like Intertoys in Holland/Belgium

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I highly doubt it. Since when has Europe gotten a pokemon game so soon after US release? Plus, so many stores here in the US "confirmed" release dates, but all were fake. So don't get your hopes up.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I'd be cool if this is true, but I doubt it. I guess it will be released here in Fall.

latiaswindblast

Let's wait and see wat NOE says...

omega-zard

FeeL ThE PoweR !
Yup. Lets just wait for Nintendo of Europe to confirm it.(if the date is true).
TBH, i think we might be on to something there, lets just hope its true.

~Omega

EDIT: Ohh and Btw guys, to confirm, Amazon.co.uk is also holding pearl orders for 30th June.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Pokémon-Pearl-DS/dp/B000MJB1WU

So im not sure if thats entirely true. but you neva know fingers crossed ^_^

Last edited:

latiaswindblast

I'm hoping allready!*crosses fingers*

wiz4

is back.
25th of June is the American release of PBR, too, strange...

latiaswindblast

Yes I know,it IS strange...

latiaswindblast

Mmm...I don't trust that site.

did you know june 25, 2007 is also the release date for Pokémon Battle Revolution in the US?

Anyway, I am happy for you europians that you're finally getting DP in your continent while us americans only halfta wait for 4 weeks :).

latiaswindblast

^^I mentioned it before.

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
It's been mentioned about 4 times :p

I think D/P will come out in Europe around 28 June, because Amazon's and Bart Smit's release dates are almost the same!

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I didn't say it was 100% sure
It's just another source in Europe

And stop posting about the Battle Revolution release date
It has been posted 5 times now o_O

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
Two days ag i would have said Cool how interesting but now since ive heard that NoA is blocking exports of DP i am quite interested i live in Malta and we always get games fast but 25th june i mean its just the same a the US games WTH?
But hey i guess if they dont block exports im happy.

Marill

Boulder Trainer
25th June is a funny date. I thought most games are released on the Friday, not Monday. There are a few exceptions I can't think of right now though. I'd be happy if it was June as that isn't much of a long gap between US release, now is it?

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
i want to the bart smith in Tilburg and the salesman showed a list and pokemon pearl and diamond will be released on 27-07-07 :S

Edit : Not 100 % sure, but i think it isn't real

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
if thats anything like what the aussie release will be , I wont be able to get d/p for my b-day :(