• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/p series in US?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i saw the new episode titles and began wondering...whens sinnou (D/p series) starting over here in the USA?

Xeice

At your expense
Depends on when Battle Frontier ends in the US and if CN is going to show a shi*load of reruns after BF....

Probably during April or late March, after the games are released.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
im thinking maybe like late febuary, because didn't hoenn start B4 the ruby, sapphire and emerald games

Xeice

At your expense
If the Pokemon.com DP game dates were real and not just a screwup, I'd say about the middle-end of April....

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I'm gonna say maybe July. I hate reruns but some times Cartoon Network whacky things. Plus some one on the forums said we have to wait for a game to come first some thing like that. But it would be great if it the show started earlyer than we thought.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I was reading something and it said The diamond and pearl games are coming out in April 22nd so they might show the sinnoh region in July.
In america. Sorry i didn't add this.

Cor

um, and stuff
They never show new episodes in July unless their Summer shows so they don't have to show reruns

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
I really think they should premiere the first episode (or the three like they did in Japan) like they did with AG? It would also count as hype for the games, too.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I have a feeling that when sinnoh is coming out they will show it on Toonami.
On cartoonnetwork because pokemon has battleing in it so they might show it on toonami but I dont really think they will because toonami shows shonen jump shows.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oh the impatience :/

It comes out whenever it comes out. If we had a date for it, I'm sure Serebii or someone would have put it up. All we can do is wait until then.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
just ro warn you that i heard pokemon might come out in september but it is just a rumor which i hate rumors.

Sight

OBJECTION!
just ro warn you that i heard pokemon might come out in september but it is just a rumor which i hate rumors.

Ummmm...and what suposed to mean,anyway back on topic they will probaly only show around the release date month so expect a long time of reruns.

HoennMaster

I don't get why people think the games and episodes will come out at the same time, the releases in the U.S. aren't always timed together like that. I say Serebii's dates on the front page could be when we start new episode again so maybe February or March.