• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D/P Stylus w/ Preorder! (Pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPanther

n07_0217_dialgabonus.jpg
n07_0217_palkiabonus.jpg

Pokemon Diamond: Bonus Offer

Order Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS and receive a Collectible Pokemon Diamond Stylus with Dialga Topper Pen and a Stylus Holder FREE! The bonus items will ship with your order and are available while supplies last. See stores for details.

Pokemon Pearl: Bonus Offer

Order Pokemon Pearl for the Nintendo DS and receive a Collectible Pokemon Pearl Stylus with Palkia Topper Pen and a Stylus Holder FREE! The bonus items will ship with your order and are available while supplies last. See stores for details.

---------------------
Credit: Pokemonelite200.com/Gamestop.com

Gribman92

Well I didnt know this looks cool, whats the thing with the starters on

Raikou77

It must be, it looks pretty cool.^Maybe its meant to stick out of the DS

Keegan™

Knew this but this is really stupid. :( Really I was expecting better whell I'll just get the dumb stylus and still use my Onyx colored DS Lite's stylus. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.