• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D001l001

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Some sprites I have done, Comments, Criticism, What ever, But don’t spam

Items
PokeDolar Note

Battles
OW Battle Bubbles

Overworld Pokemon
Bonsly OW w/ Colour Palett
Munchlax OW w/ Colour Palett
Munchlax OW w/ Colour Palett ver. 2

Edits

A crystal onix from the anime

Koffing evo meets Swablu evo, took some time

Fakemon

A little cubone pre-evo thingy

A legendary pokemon (no name yet) for my fan region

Revamps

The Magnet Train from the 2nd generation revamped
Newbark Town (Not my best at all)
Virmilion Gym
Celadon Gym
Viridian Gym

Devamps

A bonsly devamp using a tut

Maps

Misc

The PokeTchi Clock Function from D/P, cleaned up from a screenshot

Please do not use my sprites ever ever with out my full 100% permission

Will add more soon

I have many acounts on many forums; If people have seen some sprites (that are in this thread) before it's becasue of the reason i have just gave

Last edited:

lucario36

I like the cute little legendary :) but the cubone thing looks abit wonky (but still cute :) ) The recolours look very good maybe you should try doing harder things now like splices? ;) The devamp reminded me of the old days back when i got crystal and didnt know how to get past that wriggly tree thingy (sudowoodo) its great! :) hope to see more.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
It would probably be better if you used already existing tiles for the Vermilion gym. The dollar bill is cool, and the battle icons are also.

Apollo527

First Gen Trainer
The change in the FR/LG Trainer clothes looks really cool. The Cuebone pre evolution... Nice idea but maybe a little more work. As for the Legendary. I like how it's tounge sticks out. :p lol

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I love your koffing/swablu and Weezing/Altaria mixes they are great. I like your baby cubone idea but the sprite needs work. The your ledgendary is cute. I like the crystal onix. Your map is cool, the explanation of it was good(although I must admitt I didn't read the whole thing, but I liked what I read), I hope you get the pics of the towns up soon. I like your revamps and your bonsly devamp. Your Overworld sprites are good but could use a little work. Over-all I think your good I would give you a 6/10 for the stuff you have up.
(p.s. you asked how you could improve I would suggest practicing making fakemon and try doing some splices :D)

Last edited:

Neox

Do you two realize thats a been a little under a year since someone posted in this topic?