• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

D001l001

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Some sprites I have done, Comments, Criticism, What ever, But don’t spam

Items
Money.png
PokeDolar Note

Battles
OWBattleBubbles.gif
OW Battle Bubbles

Overworld Pokemon
438BonslyOW.png
Bonsly OW w/ Colour Palett
446MunchlaxOW.png
Munchlax OW w/ Colour Palett
446MunchlaxOW2.png
Munchlax OW w/ Colour Palett ver. 2

Edits
CrystalOnix.png

A crystal onix from the anime
Koffing-SwabluMix.png

Koffing evo meets Swablu evo, took some time

Fakemon
Cubonepreevo.png

A little cubone pre-evo thingy
lillegandry.png

A legendary pokemon (no name yet) for my fan region

Revamps
RevampedTrainDayandNight.png

The Magnet Train from the 2nd generation revamped
NewbarkTownGBAFrLg.png
Newbark Town (Not my best at all)
RevampVirmilionGym.png
Virmilion Gym
RevampCeladonGym.png
Celadon Gym
RevampViridianGym.png
Viridian Gym

Devamps
Bonslydevamp.png

A bonsly devamp using a tut

Maps

Misc
PokeTchiClock.gif

The PokeTchi Clock Function from D/P, cleaned up from a screenshot

FRLGHerosEstyle.png

Please do not use my sprites ever ever with out my full 100% permission

Will add more soon

I have many acounts on many forums; If people have seen some sprites (that are in this thread) before it's becasue of the reason i have just gave

Last edited:

lucario36

I like the cute little legendary :) but the cubone thing looks abit wonky (but still cute :) ) The recolours look very good maybe you should try doing harder things now like splices? ;) The devamp reminded me of the old days back when i got crystal and didnt know how to get past that wriggly tree thingy (sudowoodo) its great! :) hope to see more.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
It would probably be better if you used already existing tiles for the Vermilion gym. The dollar bill is cool, and the battle icons are also.

Apollo527

First Gen Trainer
The change in the FR/LG Trainer clothes looks really cool. The Cuebone pre evolution... Nice idea but maybe a little more work. As for the Legendary. I like how it's tounge sticks out. :p lol

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I love your koffing/swablu and Weezing/Altaria mixes they are great. I like your baby cubone idea but the sprite needs work. The your ledgendary is cute. I like the crystal onix. Your map is cool, the explanation of it was good(although I must admitt I didn't read the whole thing, but I liked what I read), I hope you get the pics of the towns up soon. I like your revamps and your bonsly devamp. Your Overworld sprites are good but could use a little work. Over-all I think your good I would give you a 6/10 for the stuff you have up.
(p.s. you asked how you could improve I would suggest practicing making fakemon and try doing some splices :D)

Last edited:

Neox

Do you two realize thats a been a little under a year since someone posted in this topic?