• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dad, There's Something I Have to Tell You

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
No, get a job and work non-stop, and do not stop until you can afford a new TV. You have gotten away with breaking my TVs for far too long.

Dad, my mother is talking behind your back, here is a DVD that proves it. (And by the way the DVD REALLY proves the point.)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
That's... oh, wow... Is that your English professor? How could your mother do that?! Don't worry, I'm seeing your English professor too.

Dad, there's a fly in my soup. D:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Well why don't we try a little sumthin' t'help you widdat there nervousness of yours? *hands you a glass* Bottoms up!

Dad, I found this... thing, in the garage.

alexterri

Just leave it alone

Dad, I have a tell you something...I love Anime.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Pretty sure there is a way we can transform you back, maybe we should call Valerie

Dad, Serena and Dawn are crushing on me but I'm not sure if I can answer them back.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
awesome...wut? powerz u now 'ave

Dad, I stole your car then sold it and with the money I won the lottery.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Great, wus youtube?

Dad, I am Igino Montoya You killed my real father prepare to die.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Son, I told you to be careful as always - next time try to carve that thing in your head

Dad, I got a confession from a girl on my first day in class