• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dad, There's Something I Have to Tell You

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*
I tamed mine when I was 3

Dad, there's a garchomp rampaging through the streets

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I was the one whom made it do that.

Dad, I left my English homework in my locker/at school. (This is real, literally.)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
No kidding. I brought you into the world, after all.

Dad, I ate all of the radioactive cookies and now I feel funNYYYYYYYYYYY

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Good riddance

Dad, Momentai!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Sure, I'll have one.

Dad, why do you have a Fattest Tard 2014 trophy?

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
Well, I wanted to recite all of my old college research papers 17 times each. You don't mind, do you?

Dad, you are about to spontaneously combust.

Slaying

The Dragon Trainer
Dad, there's something I have to tell you, a giant Charizard swooped through our house, totally tore up the whole living room, smashed the TV and broke the picture of my sister because he really hates her. Also, the Pikachu Pee'd the bed.

Silicone

Poison Moth
Son, you forgot to respond to the upper poster.

Dad, why do you call me your son even though I'm your daughter?

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
Son, I keep forgetting you had a gender change.

Dad, quantum physics are overrated.

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
Dad, there's something I have to tell you, a giant Charizard swooped through our house, totally tore up the whole living room, smashed the TV and broke the picture of my sister because he really hates her. Also, the Pikachu Pee'd the bed.

Make sure to reply to the upper post!

Son, just do it -.-

Dad, who's that gay dog on your lap?

(Again because i was forgotten)

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
That's Arnold the Shih Zu.

Dad, the Mushroom Kingdom is in peril and Mario/Luigi are stuck in a warp pipe! What do we do?

We have to be the plumbers now and rescue them!

Dad, is this real life?