• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daigo <3

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Right, so, this is going to be an alternate style i'm going to use other than plain old cell shading D: Tis fun, just cell shading and the blur tool >3

I also know his hair is silver, but i outlined this in blue without thinking, so yeah... meh. I also KNOW the shading on his ruffle-thing is BAD, it doesn't need pointing out to meh ^^; And the purple stripe thing comes further down before bending. Believe me, if you can't pick out all the faults, i'd be suprised and i'd do everyone i know a request >_>

And my handwritten Japanese is awful too... man, is there anything i can actually do? XD;

daigoFIN.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/33936021/

It's a WIP...

Haunt of the Vile

*squeee*
*sque*

Oh no wai! It's Daigo-san! You know, you saved my day.
It has been... er.. a long time since I saw Daigo art >> exept my own >>;;
I like this lots!
BUT that hand looks somewhat small to my eye >_o didn't he have rings in his both hands...;). And that red scarf should not be moving that freely ^^; If you understand what I mean...? Uh, and that name... the letter DA ダ that line in the middle ( \ ) should touch that line which is like this /. In yours, there is a space size of a cat between 'em.
But if you want to hear something nice...
That look, his hair, is absolutelly fabulous. You did the hair so goddamn well :eek: I never manage to do good-looking hair to Daigo!

Oh, and what WIP means ^^;; ?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Poke Fan 12: That's just the style. Eyes are the only thing i'm relativly good at, so i don't want them hidden behind hair. Lot's of animes do the same thing too.

Haunt Of The Vile: He does have have two rings doesn't he? o_O The sketch has that but this doesn't, haha, oops ^^; His hand is also leaning forward a bit so it looks smaller, but i guess you can't tell 'cause of my crap shading >.<

WIP means Work In Progress too ^^ I'm still working on this style and stuff.