• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Daily Pokémon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I think DX has enough responsibilities. Im volunteering to take over the grass gym until you come back.

Sure, and thanks!

EDIT:
Funday Monday Battle Report:
Opponent: DX 2401PT
Winner: Prakhar, but should be DX
Score: 2-0
Comment: I messed up, so DX should be the winner

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Challenger Report:
Leader and Type: Nick Duckinson/Steel
Winner: Me!
Score: 1-0
Rate Your Opponent: 10/10
Comments: That was fun, perhaps even better thwn the other one! We both were holding our ground well, but in the end, my tankiness and next level strats were too good. Also, I'd seen his team before, so I knew not to use Sticky Web until the Defiant one was gone. GG! You did great!

Nick Duckinson

NYEH HEH HEH HEH!
Leader Report:
Opponent: MegaMeganium
Winner: MegaMeganium
Rate Your Opponent: 10/10
Comments:That was one long battle, but it was pretty good. He countered just about anything I could throw at him. And that Sableye, it's so annoying! But don't worry, you'll get a taste of your own medicine pretty soon mwahahaha...
Gym Record: 7-5

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Hmm, if you're bringin a Sableye yourself, I have the perfect answer... MOLD BREAKER TAUNT!!! MUHAHAHA

EDIT: Hey, DX, I believe that puts me at 24 points.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Hmm, if you're bringin a Sableye yourself, I have the perfect answer... MOLD BREAKER TAUNT!!! MUHAHAHA

EDIT: Hey, DX, I believe that puts me at 24 points.

I haven't really updated anything on that third post. I update the points every Monday, but right now, I haven't even done the point changes in the text file I'm using. So come Monday, after I declare the Funday Monday topic, I want EVERYONE to check their data on the Leader/Elite Four, Challengers, and Points sections of the third post to make sure everything is up to date and that I did not miss anything.

To make it easier to track things, the Leader/challenger records will no longer be tracked and updated. If you want to show it off, keep track of it on your own.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
YES!!! NO MORE RECORDS! Admittedly, my challenger record IS pretty nice at 2-1, but I still dislike records! WOOHOO! Wait, did you put in points for LAST weeks funday monday? Because if not, its 29 instead.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Right, so this is my last day until september 30th, and i am OPEN to all challengers. CLOSED
Again, thanks MegaMeganium!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
So far, only Conquer Phoenix has yet to do Funday Monday, so challenge him for that.

The Funday Monday tournament is set to start tomorrow. There are still 7 participants, so more would be nice.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Still have to make my Singles team, but other 3 Battle Styles are ready to go.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
It's time for Funday Monday! I was a bit late today because... well... household activity.

Anyways. It's Monday August 17, and it's time for Funday Monday.

Now... I don't know what exactly happened to battle report posts, so let's try to report on time from now on. This applies to me, too, since I haven't been posting battle results.

News updates! The Flying Leader has been removed. The Dragon Leader has ALSO been removed. 2 weeks ago, in Mass Splash, he used single target moves (Focus Blast, Knock Off), and last week, he did not use any low accuracy moves. If you want to re-apply, you can do so next week.

The Grass Leader will be absent now, so MegaMeganium will sub in. The Funday Monday tournament has also begun today.

Last week's topic was YOLO Funday Monday where you were disallowed from using attacks with high accuracy. Due to lack of people participating properly and lack of replay submission, there are only a small handful.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/an...goes-258134962
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/an...goes-258152119
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/an...goes-258155802

Doing games on ladder! Though I must issue the final warning: all OU clauses are in effect in Funday Monday, so failing to follow them will not count as Funday Monday (unless otherwise stated).

This week's Funday Monday is SPLIT. I will give two topics, as one of them can only be done in Wifi.

Topic 1: One Man Team Funday Monday.
Submit to me a MULTI-BATTLE game, in which only ONE player can do the attacking. The other must only support. The supporting player can NOT directly harass the enemy either. So no Thunderwave, Will-o-wisp, that kind of thing. What do you do in support role? HEALING! Heal Pulse! Or even noble sacrifices. Rage Powder/Follow Me.

Additional clarification: the attacking player may ONLY attack. And since the supporting player can NOT target the opponent, there can't be a usage of Taunt.

Topic 2: CHAAAAAaaaaaarrrrggeee.... Funday Monday!
Submit to me a game in which you are not allowed to use Pokemon whose base Speed stat is above 50. That's right. The FASTEST Pokemon you can use is Regirock (50). Battle of the tanks! Let's see it happen!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oh yes. And further news update.
The Poison Gym has now changed into a Ghost Gym. I always wanted to try mass Ghost. For now, at least.
The Electric/Ice Elite Four is now Fire/Flying. So 3 of the 4 Elite Four have Flying. So we'll see how that goes.

Opponent: MegaMeganium
Winner: DX 2401PT
Score: 3-0
Comment: GG!

Last edited:

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Opponent: DX, the league head himself!
Winner: Him
Score: 9/10
Comment: My strat involved Trick room, and his involved hard hitting BRUTES. Mine could have gone better, but I felt like his team didnt really work together, they all did their own thing

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Also, Im glad I challenged the Poison gym before it became ghost. I dont want to deal with Gengar or Sableye shenanigans. *shudders*

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Opponent: DX, the league head himself!
Score: 9/10
Comment: My strat involved Trick room, and his involved hard hitting BRUTES. Mine could have gone better, but I felt like his team didnt really work together, they all did their own thing

When you just try to hit the opponent really, really hard, you don't necessarily need team synergy. Just raw power.

MegaMeganium

Dropping Bloom Dooms
Leader Report:
Opponent: Nick Duckinson
Rate Your Opponent: 9/10
Comments: A rather meh team, I felt like he just chose the competitively good ones over the ones he likes. But, my macho, macho sumo wrestling team wasn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.